Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 55 - Blues @ Sens - Sun Feb 19, 2:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

True story. I was playing with the granddaughter the other night and I accidentally popped her balloon. Hysterics quickly followed, but I smoothed it over by telling her it was actually a chinese spy balloon and i we had done our country a great service. 

lol

Is she as gullible as the rest of us and believe the US govt. when they said they couldn't find anything afterwards?

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 3.13.44 PM.png

Nothing to see here! 

Just like these Kleven sightings coming up for the Sens, no independent scouts outside of Ottawa believes he's going to be nothing more than a bottom six tough guy at best. We'll see and hopefully this optimism comes true. I don't want that picture above to come true, not at all

unless they came and abducted/probed all the leaf fans. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Either Dorion is slouching really bad, or he needs to shorten his tie.

its the trump look

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

True story. I was playing with the granddaughter the other night and I accidentally popped her balloon. Hysterics quickly followed, but I smoothed it over by telling her it was actually a chinese spy balloon and i we had done our country a great service. 

lol

Is she as gullible as the rest of us and believe the US govt. when they said they couldn't find anything afterwards?

Nothing to see here! 

Just like these Kleven sightings coming up for the Sens, no independent scouts outside of Ottawa believes he's going to be nothing more than a bottom six tough guy at best. We'll see and hopefully this optimism comes true. I don't want that picture above to come true, not at all

Alumni
Date:

Strudel, with icing.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

lol

Nothing to see here! 

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

lol

we gave her a new one and suddenly the news cycle had changed. 

lol

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

lol

we gave her a new one and suddenly the news cycle had changed. 

Alumni
Date:

that's a cat!

Alumni
Date:

I swear I had the Chabot and Cat squares all week.

Until now.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

lol

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Overlapping naughties 

flappidy flap flap!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

So Pinto isn't new, but DCat is.

he is! dab

Alumni
Date:

Overlapping naughties 

Alumni
Date:

Oh, ****, Chabot **not** lazy.

9:28 in the 1st

And me without the square evileye

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

So Pinto isn't new, but DCat is.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Last minute stupidity. Dumb? 

Yep, let's upgrade that to dumb.

or just careless? or is there a difference?

Taking a flying leap into the numbers 5 feet from the official seems ***very*** careless.

I suppose there could be a difference between dumb and careless, but I'm not sure this defining example.

Agreed. dumb. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Last minute stupidity. Dumb? 

Yep, let's upgrade that to dumb.

or just careless? or is there a difference?

If I'm being honest though, I committed to dumb when it looked like it was going to be a double or worse.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.