Game 54 - Blackhaws @ Sens - Fri Feb 17, 7:00pm

That's a G spot. New guy tag team

Jedi Master
Date:

That hits clip pack was awesome. We never see that any more

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

That penalty by Kelly is without a doubt a dumb penalty.

There's only one dumb square. Hit the quota early tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 8:13 TOI

Confident Fan
Date:

Motte is a valuable player, does a lot of little things

Confident Fan
Date:

That penalty by Kelly is without a doubt a dumb penalty.

Alumni
Date:

They better get an angry rant during the intermission.  Do something!!

Alumni
Date:

Pin on Track

Alumni
Date:

Deviation

Alumni
Date:

The peg is no longer inserted into the hole.

Jedi Master
Date:

net off moorings

Jedi Master
Date:

overlapping penalties

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

I assume the to many men penalty qualifies as dumb penalty. And 1st PK.

I'm dabbing it!

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, Chabot 8:39 TOI

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I assume the to many men penalty qualifies as dumb penalty. And 1st PK.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Question for y'all…on the latest episode Pan talked about stopping on the side of the highway to refill wiper fluid.

Is wiper fluid something more than Windex in Canada? 

Yes. It has anti freeze in it.

And you use it frequently enough that you can't wait until the next stop, you gotta stop right when you run out? (remember, I'm still earning about cold, lol)

If it's snowing, sleeting, freezing rain, slushy, or the roads are wet then yep... the mix of wet, road dirt, and salt being kicked up by other cars will have your windshield coated pretty quickly

You also need to clear accumulated snow off the roof of your car.  If you don't, it will either flyoff while driving on the car behind you (dangerous if there's ice chucks).  It could also slide down on your windshield when you decelerate. 

It's law in Ontario to do so, but many don't.

THAT one I do know…from YouTube videos of people driving behind those who didn't.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Question for y'all…on the latest episode Pan talked about stopping on the side of the highway to refill wiper fluid.

And you use it frequently enough that you can't wait until the next stop, you gotta stop right when you run out? (remember, I'm still earning about cold, lol)

If it's snowing, sleeting, freezing rain, slushy, or the roads are wet then yep... the mix of wet, road dirt, and salt being kicked up by other cars will have your windshield coated pretty quickly

You also need to clear accumulated snow off the roof of your car.  If you don't, it will either flyoff while driving on the car behind you (dangerous if there's ice chucks).  It could also slide down on your windshield when you decelerate. 

It's law in Ontario to do so, but many don't.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Speaking of wiper fluid, went to pickup my son today. Roads were pretty sloppy because of the storm last night. I'm on the Queensway and I hit the windshield wiper switch, no fluid. which is strange because I filled it a week ago. By the time I get to Orleans, I can hardly see out the windshield. Open the hood to add some fluid and the engine is covered with insulation. The damn squirrels have trashed the hood insulation. And apparently they have done something to screw up the windshield washer system. Going squirrel hunting tomorrow.

It's entirely possible you already went squirrel hunting, no?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Gotcha. I figured it was important based on context but, as someone who's maybe topped off the wiper fluid a handful of times in 2 decades, I couldn't figure out the why.

Blech, how dirty do your cars get in the winter?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Speaking of wiper fluid, went to pickup my son today. Roads were pretty sloppy because of the storm last night. I'm on the Queensway and I hit the windshield wiper switch, no fluid. which is strange because I filled it a week ago. By the time I get to Orleans, I can hardly see out the windshield. Open the hood to add some fluid and the engine is covered with insulation. The damn squirrels have trashed the hood insulation. And apparently they have done something to screw up the windshield washer system. Going squirrel hunting tomorrow.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.