Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: Game 42 - Sens @ Avalanche - Sat, Jan 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 16895
Date:
RE: Game 42 - Sens @ Avalanche - Sat, Jan 14, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

What's with the Super Mario sound at the end of the Avs penalty kill?



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 8304
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Playing "Working for the Weekend" on…the weekend…is an interesting choice.


 Good Canadian boys play that 


 Mind blown. Had no idea Loverboy was Canadian.

Which makes it seem like an even poorer choice when playing against a Canadian team on the weekend. lol



-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 14th of January 2023 07:42:25 PM


 Had their agent yelling at me at work once long ago. Didn't like that I told him he couldn't do what he wanted.


 lol to both comments 


 Either you fell asleep or you're multisporting. lol


 Watching the football game and hockey. Gave up on the golf. Just to much flicking.


 did you watch the 49ers game? Brock Purdy put up 41 points as a rookie and I didn’t think he played that well.


 Watched most of it. San Fran is just a better team. They could go deep into the playoffs.


 Trevor Lawrence not looking very good tonight.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 8304
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

  Robin Lehner files for bankruptcy: https://sinbin.vegas/robin-lehner-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-ownership-of-exotic-snake-farm/


 "Lehner estimates the worth of his assets between $1-10 million…"

 

Geez, how much do you have to owe to be bankrupt with $10m?

 

"while his liability to creditors is between $10-50 million."

 

Oh.


 How the heck do you get $50 million in debt owing a snake farm.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 16895
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Can funny **** be intermission coverage of another game?


 I'll allow it because our game sucks.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 

For those keeping score at home, eggs in the pan and bread in the oven.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 16895
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

  Robin Lehner files for bankruptcy: https://sinbin.vegas/robin-lehner-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-ownership-of-exotic-snake-farm/


 Yikes 😱 


 "his assets between $1-10 million while his liability to creditors is between $10-50 million."



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 

Can funny **** be intermission coverage of another game?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

  Robin Lehner files for bankruptcy: https://sinbin.vegas/robin-lehner-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-ownership-of-exotic-snake-farm/


 "Lehner estimates the worth of his assets between $1-10 million…"

 

Geez, how much do you have to owe to be bankrupt with $10m?

 

"while his liability to creditors is between $10-50 million."

 

Oh.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 16583
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

  Robin Lehner files for bankruptcy: https://sinbin.vegas/robin-lehner-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-ownership-of-exotic-snake-farm/


 Yikes 😱 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 16895
Date:
Permalink  
 

Chabot 9:21 in the 2nd.  That a dab.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 8304
Date:
Permalink  
 

  Robin Lehner files for bankruptcy: https://sinbin.vegas/robin-lehner-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-ownership-of-exotic-snake-farm/



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 8304
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Playing "Working for the Weekend" on…the weekend…is an interesting choice.


 Good Canadian boys play that 


 Mind blown. Had no idea Loverboy was Canadian.

Which makes it seem like an even poorer choice when playing against a Canadian team on the weekend. lol



-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 14th of January 2023 07:42:25 PM


 Had their agent yelling at me at work once long ago. Didn't like that I told him he couldn't do what he wanted.


 lol to both comments 


 Either you fell asleep or you're multisporting. lol


 Watching the football game and hockey. Gave up on the golf. Just to much flicking.


 did you watch the 49ers game? Brock Purdy put up 41 points as a rookie and I didn’t think he played that well.


 Watched most of it. San Fran is just a better team. They could go deep into the playoffs.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 16583
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

4-0 Avs.  What were you saying about the Avs tj?


 Wrong!!! Once again 


 Well, they were slumping I guess Sens are slump busters 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

4-0 Avs.  What were you saying about the Avs tj?


 Something patently false, apparently.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 16583
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

4-0 Avs.  What were you saying about the Avs tj?


 Wrong!!! Once again 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 16583
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Playing "Working for the Weekend" on…the weekend…is an interesting choice.


 Good Canadian boys play that 


 Mind blown. Had no idea Loverboy was Canadian.

Which makes it seem like an even poorer choice when playing against a Canadian team on the weekend. lol



-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 14th of January 2023 07:42:25 PM


 Had their agent yelling at me at work once long ago. Didn't like that I told him he couldn't do what he wanted.


 lol to both comments 


 Either you fell asleep or you're multisporting. lol


 Watching the football game and hockey. Gave up on the golf. Just to much flicking.


 did you watch the 49ers game? Brock Purdy put up 41 points as a rookie and I didn’t think he played that well.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 

Golf just might be more entertaining than this game.

And I hate golf.

 

Okay, I'm muting the kid for this goal announcement.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 16895
Date:
Permalink  
 

4-0 Avs.  What were you saying about the Avs tj?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7688
Date:
Permalink  
 

Lol, Hawaii was a random guess. I couldn't think of anything further west.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 8304
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Playing "Working for the Weekend" on…the weekend…is an interesting choice.


 Good Canadian boys play that 


 Mind blown. Had no idea Loverboy was Canadian.

Which makes it seem like an even poorer choice when playing against a Canadian team on the weekend. lol



-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 14th of January 2023 07:42:25 PM


 Had their agent yelling at me at work once long ago. Didn't like that I told him he couldn't do what he wanted.


 lol to both comments 


 Either you fell asleep or you're multisporting. lol


 Watching the football game and hockey. Gave up on the golf. Just to much flicking.


 There was golf on this late? Where, Hawaii?


 Yes.



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 68  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.