Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 38 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Tue, Jan 3, 7:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 38 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Tue, Jan 3, 7:00pm

Kardinal wrote:

Austin Watson has 4G, 2 of which are SH ENGs. Cool.

Sniper 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

final card, no coyotes. 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=rVmQausMnSBETFUWZOqDtYkK&scored=2380079&bname=Russell;new%20year,%20new%20bingos

lol

Alumni
Date:

Austin Watson has 4G, 2 of which are SH ENGs. Cool.

Alumni
Date:

But seriously Cathy, watch out for snow snakes. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Cathy, your 'winter 101' questions are definitely a fun part of these threads!

have you got your winter headlight fluid in?

evileye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lFAduYgXs

a classic

Taken up a notch. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6GsXhBb10k

that's freakin funny.  

Alumni
Date:

Next game isn't til Sat? That feels forever from now.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Close but no cigar. Refs suck for not sucking. https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=JmMBNiDSljWqLRCYaKIogHrQ&scored=3177057&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

final card, no coyotes. 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=rVmQausMnSBETFUWZOqDtYkK&scored=2380079&bname=Russell;new%20year,%20new%20bingos

Alumni
Date:

My final card

Alumni
Date:

final card

I blame myself, I teased Shanghai about needing to stay for OT and look what I needed for bingo.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I don't know if raccoons are an issue around here, haven't seen one yet. And, strangely enough, I had more squirrels and rabbits (and coyotes) in my urban-but-next-to-a-flood-control-channel home in Irvine than my bordering-on-the-edge-of-near-ruraldom home in Vancouver.

We had a coyote in our yard today and raccoons are all over PNW - can be an issue when pet food left out 

or pets themselves. 

Oh man, probably another thing I'm going to hell for for laughing too hard.

coyotes love cats. they are like wings for them.  

Oh yeah, coyotes running off with little dogs is a HUGE issue in SoCal but most people are oblivious, then don't think coyotes can be "in the city". See aforementioned "flood control channel", it's a direct highway to/from the foothills and wetlands for the yotes.

Didn't see one, but had someone warn me at an off-leash park in OR. Since Abby is "snack size" I clipped her leash on.

we didn't have many coyotes in this area when I was young. very few. Then about 30 years ago they started to re-integrate wild turkeys. Then came the coyotes. 

Alumni
Date:

And with TJ's cat lady MIL story I've hit the "going to hell for laughing" hat trick!

Alumni
Date:

My pointless final card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=maoREuVOUhHtlSBrgKbAkqPD&scored=37452&bname=data_sprite12_game38

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Never any doubt.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I don't know if raccoons are an issue around here, haven't seen one yet. And, strangely enough, I had more squirrels and rabbits (and coyotes) in my urban-but-next-to-a-flood-control-channel home in Irvine than my bordering-on-the-edge-of-near-ruraldom home in Vancouver.

We had a coyote in our yard today and raccoons are all over PNW - can be an issue when pet food left out 

or pets themselves. 

Oh yeah, coyotes running off with little dogs is a HUGE issue in SoCal but most people are oblivious, then don't think coyotes can be "in the city". See aforementioned "flood control channel", it's a direct highway to/from the foothills and wetlands for the yotes.

Didn't see one, but had someone warn me at an off-leash park in OR. Since Abby is "snack size" I clipped her leash on.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Cathy, your 'winter 101' questions are definitely a fun part of these threads!

Words do not exist for me to describe just how silly I feel asking these things. Thankfully everyone (in both my digital and real life) has been understanding. Entertained, sometimes profusely so, but understanding.

I mean I was worried about a power outage during the ice storm. My 4-decades of living in SoCal brain tells me to worry about the food in the fridge going bad. Nah, I could have just put everything out on the patio and it would have been good for days. 

Pretty sure I can FEEL the neural pathways rewriting themselves in my brain!

I think I'd be slightly paranoid about racoons taking the food on the patio.

I do have to have the conversation about outside food storage with my mom at Easter once in a while (e.g. it's 11C, no you can't keep stuff outside anymore!)

or pets themselves. 

My Mother in law was becoming a cat lady had about 20 or more cats hanging around her farm land in Fresno and the Coyotes discovered where they were and she was no longer a cat lady 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Hamonic deserves that G!!!

he's been taking a beating lately. gotta like his dedication. 

Alumni
Date:

I just need the game to go to OT for bingo.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

goalie pulled

EN, short handed goal.

Alumni
Date:

Wait, what just happened? The camera was on Hamonic and the horn went off.

1 2 38  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.