Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2023 IIHF WJC (bingo cards added to first post)

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2023 IIHF WJC

Okay, who banned me? evileye

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

I think that's post #4 for Canada?

Slovakia with a penalty with 34 secs left.  They're reviewing if it should be a 5 min penalty or not.

dab, dab, dab, dab

London Bobby was out in force in this game too. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Slovakia with a penalty with 34 secs left.  They're reviewing if it should be a 5 min penalty or not.

dab, dab, dab, dab

WTH was that?  Slovak player just lying down on the puck. Crowd think the ref suck for not blowing the play dead. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Player being given CPR on the football field. Scary.

Damn, hope they're ok

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

dab, dab, dab, dab

Confident Fan
Date:

Watching this and Bills v Bengals game. A player was just given CPR on the field and not sure that game may proceed.

Nemec with a dirty cross check, that’s a stupid penalty

Canada was stuck with by far the best team of the quarterfinals

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

NFL? (A twitter friend just made a comment and I couldn't figure out the context)

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

The Fresh Prince the in the house?

Alumni
Date:

Slovak player puts his stick blade in the goalie's skate.  LOL, that's some funny ****

Alumni
Date:

dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

That is absolutely an on-ice camera. Where the hell is that dude hiding and how fast is he flying out the zamboni tunnel when a goal is scored?!

Or is he fast roping down from the rafters??

-- Edited by Cathy on Monday 2nd of January 2023 07:54:59 PM

On the overhead camera, after the Bedard goal I saw a someone all dressed in white heading towards the players, then the view changed to an extreme close up and though "wow, where the heck did he/she come from?"

On a fun note, during the 2nd intermission, Duthie mentioned something about a World Junior Bingo card. lol

Lol, my stream cuts out during intermissions but these games today would be dabba-licious on our bingo cards.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

That is absolutely an on-ice camera. Where the hell is that dude hiding and how fast is he flying out the zamboni tunnel when a goal is scored?!

On the overhead camera, after the Bedard goal I saw a someone all dressed in white heading towards the players, then the view changed to an extreme close up and though "wow, where the heck did he/she come from?"

On a fun note, during the 2nd intermission, Duthie mentioned something about a World Junior Bingo card. lol

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Canada needs to tighten things up. To many one man efforts.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

CAN-SVK game Bedard just scored. 

After he scored, there was a guy on the ice dressed all in white with a camera to record the goal celebration. 

I never saw that before. Then there was a bit of a scrum behind the net after a whistle and the camera view switched to a very up close camera angle from someone obviously on skates. 

I turned the game on in the aftermath (had an oops, my bad in scheduling the pup's grooming) and it looked more disorganized and kerfufflely than usual. I think that's why, my brain knew the extreme close up was "wrong".

Alumni
Date:

CAN-SVK game Bedard just scored. 

After he scored, there was a guy on the ice dressed all in white with a camera to record the goal celebration. 

I never saw that before. Then there was a bit of a scrum behind the net after a whistle and the camera view switched to a very up close camera angle from someone obviously on skates. 

Alumni
Date:

Shoulda drawn a bingo card…shorties, pulled goalies, posts, nets of moorings, everything is happening!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Anyone else watching/background noising all the games? This is an insane tourney so far. It's been clear the gap between teams 1-10 has been closing in recent years but it's looking like no spots are guaranteed coming out of round robin this year.

Craig Button (I think?) commentary from SVK vs USA, especially for Russell:

"That's a violent thrust. With a follow through." re: USA boarding

Just catching the tail end of the SVK vs USA game. It sure looks like a wide open field this year. 

Speaking of Craig Button... he's trending on twitter.

@bradybrady19: Craig Button is an idiot. How does he still have a platform to share his opinions?

@curmudgeonaf: Shut up Craig Button. Go back to the nursing home. #WorldJuniors

@_x88___ : Craig button hates the Slovaks and is a terrible commentator #WJC2023

@LeafsOfMaple : Is Craig Button fried thats easy boarding

@perdjoos : Craig Button is a gigantic donkey. #tsn #WorldJuniors

«First  <  114 15 16 17  >  Last»  | Page of 17  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.