Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2023 IIHF WJC (bingo cards added to first post)

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2023 IIHF WJC

Homer wrote:

Puck drop

Team USA has a player named Jimmy Snuggerud, son of former NHL player Dave Snuggerud, who only played 265 NHL games, but it's a memorable name. 

Especially because it sounds like a premium version of a snuggie...Snuggaroo!

Alumni
Date:

Team Canada 1st on the PP.

We might register our 1st shot on goal now. 

Alumni
Date:

my card

This is just for fun right, it's okay I drew late?

Confident Fan
Date:

USA 🇺🇸 USA USA

Cooley

Alumni
Date:

Team USA scores 1st. 

Alumni
Date:

Puck drop

Team USA has a player named Jimmy Snuggerud, son of former NHL player Dave Snuggerud, who only played 265 NHL games, but it's a memorable name. 

Alumni
Date:

OF COURSE one of the owners emails me with a question 1:38 before puck drop!! brb 

Alumni
Date:

My Canadian card, I don't have dual citizenship. I don't want any calls from immigration. lol

Alumni
Date:

Not WJHC specific, but this is interesting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sEbA1iqPA

I wonder if play-by-play use this to know the players on the ice. Maybe a version that has no advertising overlay, but does have player names/numbers on one of their displays and also a display without the extra information for replays and such. 

I was wondering how they now all the player's names for a WJ team they don't see regularly.  Even for NHL teams you can't possibly know all the players at a quick glance during a fast paced game.  It's better than the Bob Cole "The Ottawa goalie", or "the Ottawa defenseman".

Alumni
Date:

I'm in, but I'll have to watch in on PVR later tonight. 

https://www.focusring.ca/WJCANBingo/WJBingo.html?board=PKZganQmRGcUISkAdlEphWie&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=Russell#

Alumni
Date:

Gord tells the "Czechoslovakia 1993 WJC" story, dab

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Cards are the same as last year before games got canceled. 

WJHC Canada Bingo Card

WJHC USA Bingo Card

Can we play both?

Had a colleague text me asking for a meeting tomorrow. I said, "I have a gap between 2-3:30". It's nice having a boss who's a hockey fan, I have the ability to be semi-unavailable during WJC. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

That goalie deserves his own standing O.

Yeah, kind of feel bad a bit for him.  Star of the game for sure. 

You could tell he had NOTHING left in the tank. Probably could have survived 5-5 with some D in front of him but not 3-3.

Got to be tough to have to stick around for a ceremony like this.  Sykora is still in tears. 

My feed ended, kinda glad. WJC is the only time I get the feels for the underdogs/losers. 

Meaningless ceremony. You lost and are out of the tournament, but here's a watch. Now pose and smile for the camera. 

i have not had a chance to watch any of the tourney yet, and I've missed a show apparently.  

USA USA USA 🇺🇸 is playing Canada 🇨🇦 in case you missed it 😁

Alumni
Date:

Cards are the same as last year before games got canceled. 

WJHC Canada Bingo Card

WJHC USA Bingo Card

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

You could tell he had NOTHING left in the tank. Probably could have survived 5-5 with some D in front of him but not 3-3.

Got to be tough to have to stick around for a ceremony like this.  Sykora is still in tears. 

My feed ended, kinda glad. WJC is the only time I get the feels for the underdogs/losers. 

Meaningless ceremony. You lost and are out of the tournament, but here's a watch. Now pose and smile for the camera. 

i have not had a chance to watch any of the tourney yet, and I've missed a show apparently.  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Canada vs US next game.  

I think I still have last year's Bingo cards. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

That was way to close. They are going to have to step it up before the next game.

Nah, you're good.

«First  <  112 13 14 15 16 17  >  Last»  | Page of 17  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.