RE: Game 34 (2.0) - Bruins @ Sens - Tue, Dec 27, 7:00pm

SensKat wrote:

Holy crap Talbot

Un-dab and re-dab!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

CZE over SWE for 1st place in Group A and SUI over FIN for 1st in Group B.

What kind of crazy world are we living in?!

All I want is Kraken player Shane Wright of Canada to be outstanding 

Connor Bedard sweepstakes baby!

Jedi Master
Date:

Holy crap Talbot

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I’m going out on a limb and saying no way can the Sens keep the Bruins from getting a 2nd Goal. They are getting too many good chances

That was an AYKM save, unfortunately they have momentum and now a PP

Whose side are you on?!

Reverse jinxing 🤣

Alumni
Date:

Insane!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

He's a Sphynx

Lol, okay now I'm even more confused…new cat or new grandson? How have they not met before?

But that does explain a TOTALLY naked cat. I was trying to figure out how a shaved-for-vet-procedure cat would be confused for a turkey. 

I feel like I need to admonish myself…"if you're going to eavesdrop, pay attention!"

Depends on your definition of "new", I suppose..... I can definitely imagine how Russell's Sphynx grandson has not met Senior's naked cat though

Literally lol'ing right now

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

All I want is Kraken player Shane Wright of Canada to be outstanding 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I’m going out on a limb and saying no way can the Sens keep the Bruins from getting a 2nd Goal. They are getting too many good chances

Whose side are you on?!

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Family Xmas at Senior's tomorrow. Will have to explain to the grandson why the cat is naked. 

His body, his choice, right?

I dont think he had a choice. 

Okay, wait, is the cat shaved? I refer to my dog as naked because she doesn't wear a collar in the house (but she has all her fur). I was assuming that's what you meant with the cat, lol.

Let’s just say that there is a real chance the turkey and the cat could easily be mixed up tomorrow. 

What did this poor cat do to attract the wrath of the clippers? (I feel like I missed story time somewhere!)

He's a Sphynx

Lol, okay now I'm even more confused…new cat or new grandson? How have they not met before?

But that does explain a TOTALLY naked cat. I was trying to figure out how a shaved-for-vet-procedure cat would be confused for a turkey. 

I feel like I need to admonish myself…"if you're going to eavesdrop, pay attention!"

Depends on your definition of "new", I suppose..... I can definitely imagine how Russell's Sphynx grandson has not met Senior's naked cat though

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

A world where cats are naked. 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

AYKM save.

Alumni
Date:

You can't have a 3-on-1 without a 2-on-1, yeah?

And, AYKM?!

Alumni
Date:

AYFKM! What a save!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Family Xmas at Senior's tomorrow. Will have to explain to the grandson why the cat is naked. 

Okay, wait, is the cat shaved? I refer to my dog as naked because she doesn't wear a collar in the house (but she has all her fur). I was assuming that's what you meant with the cat, lol.

Let’s just say that there is a real chance the turkey and the cat could easily be mixed up tomorrow. 

What did this poor cat do to attract the wrath of the clippers? (I feel like I missed story time somewhere!)

He's a Sphynx

My grandson is the Sphynx . 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

He's a Sphynx

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

He's a Sphynx

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.