Jedi Master
Date:
Game 32 - Sens @ Jets - Tue, Dec 20, 8:00pm

oh geez. This is not going to end well.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So Kat, that's fascinating! How does a cold allergy manifest? I'm assuming it's *not* itchy, watery eyes.

It's a contact allergy, primarily.  So like, I can't grip cold objects for long.  My fingers swell up and get itchy.  One time my thumb swelled up so badly that my nail sliced into it.

I can't be out in the cold with my ears exposed, they get really, really itchy.... 

I've never experienced it, but when I was researching the condition I saw reports of people who have it so bad that eating or drinking something too cold caused the itching and swelling in their esophagus.  I have to take allergy meds every day to prevent reactions.

That is wild. Cold is so often used to reduce inflammation, that people can have the opposite reaction is just crazy.

Sorry you need daily meds

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So Kat, that's fascinating! How does a cold allergy manifest? I'm assuming it's *not* itchy, watery eyes.

It's a contact allergy, primarily.  So like, I can't grip cold objects for long.  My fingers swell up and get itchy.  One time my thumb swelled up so badly that my nail sliced into it.

I can't be out in the cold with my ears exposed, they get really, really itchy.... 

I've never experienced it, but when I was researching the condition I saw reports of people who have it so bad that eating or drinking something too cold caused the itching and swelling in their esophagus.  I have to take allergy meds every day to prevent reactions.

That's quite something....

Does not sound like fun.

Yeah.  I developed this particular allergy about 5 years ago.  Took me a long time to figure out why my hands got itchy when I was driving in the winter.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Does not sound like fun.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Mel Bridgeman.  Blast from the past.

look how young everyone was....

Wasn’t he best known as being a player for the Flyers? 

Yes

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Wasn’t he best known as being a player for the Flyers? 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Last-minute naughtiness, dab

on the Sens

Or…is that not a dab?

It's a dab.

?

Oh, the delayed penalty?  That's not a dab since a goal was scored, which does count as a dab. That's what I meant.  I should have read the whole post.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

on the Sens

Or…is that not a dab?

It's a dab.

?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

on the Sens

Or…is that not a dab?

It's a dab.

Really? Okay.

I just need the Sens to score 1st now.

-- Edited by Cathy on Tuesday 20th of December 2022 08:48:16 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

on the Sens

Or…is that not a dab?

It's a dab.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

London bobby and a lost lid at the buzzer. 

Chuckie sure loses his lid a lot. lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 8:29 TOI

Alumni
Date:

London bobby and a lost lid at the buzzer. 

Alumni
Date:

London Bobby

Alumni
Date:

on the Sens

Or…is that not a dab?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.