Date:
RE: Game 32 - Sens @ Jets - Tue, Dec 20, 8:00pm

Noodles seems extra delusionally optimistic tonight

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Computer people. I need to find an emergency start up or boot up program for Windows 10 for my lap top. Any ideas? Tks.

hmmm.... tough.  Does your lap top have any kind of external drive?  So many don't these days....

Does have a USB port. Older machine.

ok, can you get into the laptop at all?  Or do you have access to your license key?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Computer people. I need to find an emergency start up or boot up program for Windows 10 for my lap top. Any ideas? Tks.

hmmm.... tough.  Does your lap top have any kind of external drive?  So many don't these days....

Does have a USB port. Older machine.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

I could upload an Excel spreadsheet from my computer to SharePoint and will convert the formulas when I open it with Excel 365 Web and all, but I don't want to download any client data to my computer even if technically I can.  Excel 365 web version is also an Excel lite with some things missing. 

Also literally can't do my job with Excel 365, too "lite".

I have Excel 2013 on my home laptop and 2016 on my Desktop.  I'm fine with that. They do everything I need them to do. 

No way am I ever going to "upgrade" to Office 365 for personal use. I'll use Google Sheets before paying for Office 365.

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

0-12-1 when trailing after 2…alrighty then

Was watching this and Golden State Warriors at same time, they lost by 35 and this is the same type of blowout. Fun times 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Finished my assignment at the previous client at the end of September and started this new one at the end of November. Got some overdue training done and worked on a few minor things in between the two. 

Anyway everyone is French and I have a virtual machine to log in on, which is also in French along with Office 365.  That's fine, I'm French and can make that work.  In the past 3 weeks I think I've written in French more than in the past decade.

Running Teams full version on my computer, but it won't do French spell check even though I installed the French language pack on my computer. So definitely making spelling/grammar mistakes there. 

Where I really draw the line is Excel. The friggin formulas are in French, so =sum() is =somme() =find() is =cherche() and so on. Formula parameter separators are semi-colon instead of commas.  =CONCATENER( "Tab";"arn";"ak"). 

I would literally not be able to do my job with that Excel.

I could upload an Excel spreadsheet from my computer to SharePoint and will convert the formulas when I open it with Excel 365 Web and all, but I don't want to download any client data to my computer even if technically I can.  Excel 365 web version is also an Excel lite with some things missing. 

Also literally can't do my job with Excel 365, too "lite".

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Finished my assignment at the previous client at the end of September and started this new one at the end of November. Got some overdue training done and worked on a few minor things in between the two. 

Anyway everyone is French and I have a virtual machine to log in on, which is also in French along with Office 365.  That's fine, I'm French and can make that work.  In the past 3 weeks I think I've written in French more than in the past decade.

Running Teams full version on my computer, but it won't do French spell check even though I installed the French language pack on my computer. So definitely making spelling/grammar mistakes there. 

Where I really draw the line is Excel. The friggin formulas are in French, so =sum() is =somme() =find() is =cherche() and so on. Formula parameter separators are semi-colon instead of commas.  =CONCATENER( "Tab";"arn";"ak"). 

I have a massive hate happening for Office365.  Using it at my current client too.  Don't get me started on the fact that it Visio 365 doesn't include ERD shapes....

Jedi Master
Date:

Did I just hear a ding, or was that a stanchion?

Alumni
Date:

0-12-1 when trailing after 2…alrighty then

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

So if we could magically get back one player we lost/traded, ignoring who or what we got in return, who would it be? Must still be playing of course. 

Still playing?  That's a tough one.  How far back are we going?

As long as he's still playing.

Hmm.  I feel like I would have to go with Mark Stone then.

Yes probably Stone although Zbad would be good too.

These 2 are great choices 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Two more days and I'm off work for a couple weeks. 

Me too!  Only off until the 3rd though.  Can't wait for some quiet time.

I'm back on the 9th. 

Did I mention my new client in Quebec City over the past couple weeks?

Don't think so

Jesus.  This is why all programming is just done in one language, no matter what your language settings are.  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm back on the 9th. 

Don't think so

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

So if we could magically get back one player we lost/traded, ignoring who or what we got in return, who would it be? Must still be playing of course. 

I thought about Foligno as well

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 7:05 TOI

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm back on the 9th. 

That really is a "couple weeks"…enjoy!

«First  <  1 2 3 47  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.