Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 32 - Sens @ Jets - Tue, Dec 20, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 32 - Sens @ Jets - Tue, Dec 20, 8:00pm

finally got around to checking my card for this game. shouldn't have bothered. 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=lrIjkmsZpSPGMKqOJVgtNRhW&scored=4528648&bname=Russell

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Computer people. I need to find an emergency start up or boot up program for Windows 10 for my lap top. Any ideas? Tks.

Hiren’s BootCD PE (Preinstallation Environment) is the go to for things like that. 

You can burn the .iso image to a DVD, or can also create a bootable USB drive using the .iso using ISO2USB.

All the details are on the site.    

https://www.hirensbootcd.org/

Thanks. I will give this a try.

get a mac. end of troubles.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

oh geez. This is not going to end well.

twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So Kat, that's fascinating! How does a cold allergy manifest? I'm assuming it's *not* itchy, watery eyes.

It's a contact allergy, primarily.  So like, I can't grip cold objects for long.  My fingers swell up and get itchy.  One time my thumb swelled up so badly that my nail sliced into it.

I can't be out in the cold with my ears exposed, they get really, really itchy.... 

I've never experienced it, but when I was researching the condition I saw reports of people who have it so bad that eating or drinking something too cold caused the itching and swelling in their esophagus.  I have to take allergy meds every day to prevent reactions.

That's quite something....

twss

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My card was about as good as the Sens tonight: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=cYVhesLiDgljtqaBoOTrkPMH&scored=3805443&bname=

Alumni
Date:

Final card

Jedi Master
Date:

that was a terrible game for dabs.

Final card

Alumni
Date:

final card

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 6:58 TOI

Alumni
Date:

And now Abbott and Noodles are dangerously close to going off the rails

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Computer people. I need to find an emergency start up or boot up program for Windows 10 for my lap top. Any ideas? Tks.

Hiren’s BootCD PE (Preinstallation Environment) is the go to for things like that. 

You can burn the .iso image to a DVD, or can also create a bootable USB drive using the .iso using ISO2USB.

It'll get you to an environment to troubleshoot further, but it's not obvious what to look for. 

You'll at least be able to copy data off the computer before you resort to do a factory restore.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

hmmm.... tough.  Does your lap top have any kind of external drive?  So many don't these days....

Does have a USB port. Older machine.

ok, can you get into the laptop at all?  Or do you have access to your license key?

It tries to start up. Says it's going to automatic repair but then goes to blue screen or just shuts down. The Windows key does take me to the Aptio Setup Utility page but no option to reboot to  previous settings. I may have the license key somewhere. Not sure.

k, try Homer's link.  If that doesn't work, we can give you some other ideas.

This conversation made me realize no matter how much I dislike Apple…I am in no way equipped to go back to Windows.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

hmmm.... tough.  Does your lap top have any kind of external drive?  So many don't these days....

ok, can you get into the laptop at all?  Or do you have access to your license key?

It tries to start up. Says it's going to automatic repair but then goes to blue screen or just shuts down. The Windows key does take me to the Aptio Setup Utility page but no option to reboot to  previous settings. I may have the license key somewhere. Not sure.

I noticed there is a System Info SN. Not sure if this is the license key or not. I will try Homer's suggestion.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

That reminds me of an app owner at previous client who for some reason put one of the services for his application to reboot the server when the service stopped unexpectedly. Well the service was set with automatic start when Windows loaded, but was crashing on bootup, so reboot. Rinse/repeat. 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Noodles seems extra delusionally optimistic tonight

lol, he does 

I need the Sens to hit another post.

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Noodles seems extra delusionally optimistic tonight

lol, he does 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

1 2 37  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.