Topic: Game 17 - Devils @ Sens - Sat, Nov 19, 1:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 17 - Devils @ Sens - Sat, Nov 19, 1:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i really think its time to stop messing around with the lines. put the top 6 together and let them figure it out, build some chemistry. Every game is just a scrambled mess. 

After ever how many years he’s been in charge and this is what we get?!?! He’s gotta start winning now or go, how long has Jersey had their HC and look at them. Their rebuild was the same timeframe 

what has DJ accomplished in his 3+ years here to make anyone think he's the guy? What's gong to change?

Probably nothing. As the buzzard says “Patience my a** I wanna kill something“!!! To be honest probably past time for a change 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i really think its time to stop messing around with the lines. put the top 6 together and let them figure it out, build some chemistry. Every game is just a scrambled mess. 

After ever how many years he’s been in charge and this is what we get?!?! He’s gotta start winning now or go, how long has Jersey had their HC and look at them. Their rebuild was the same timeframe 

what has DJ accomplished in his 3+ years here to make anyone think he's the guy? What's gong to change?

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh hell 5-1 is a beat down 🤦‍♂️🤬

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My defective card:https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=QpmcaeoZhfCAGXRIPnriLTOj&scored=2101761&tscored=10222121120102&bname=senior

Jedi Master
Date:

Guess I just missed getting in the end of the game. Thanks for dabbing for me Cathy!

Alumni
Date:

My card is a D.

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=HnXdLOlBIUsZmbqWroDjSTkt&scored=2250024&tscored=22011212012112&bname=russell

Alumni
Date:

Cat's final card

Kat's final card

I might have missed some stuff, but I don't think I missed enough to make a difference on either one. Double the cards, double the poop.

Alumni
Date:

and... my final card.

Alumni
Date:

EN Goal

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

goalie pulled with 5 mins left. that's a coach who knows he's on his last chance. 

Down three goals, desperation for sure. 

Alumni
Date:

goalie pulled with 5 mins left. that's a coach who knows he's on his last chance. 

Alumni
Date:

sens are playing like they just want out of this game. no passion or effort. are they giving up on DJ?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

It is over yet?

twss

Alumni
Date:

It is over yet?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Dog is sleeping with her eyes open…in my lap…facing me. They're rolling back in her head.

this game making her sick too?

Alumni
Date:

every time the sens touch the puck, they give it back to the devils within seconds. 

Alumni
Date:

Gord and MJ have left the reservation.

Alumni
Date:

Dog is sleeping with her eyes open…in my lap…facing me. They're rolling back in her head.

Alumni
Date:

I was about to say DJ needs to shorten the bench now but then remembered the fourth line has the only goal.  

1 2 37  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.