Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 17 - Devils @ Sens - Sat, Nov 19, 1:00pm

Sens 1st PP

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

spot the idiot. habs sweater. 

How do the idiot rules apply for a current player's former team's sweater?

Like, can I wear my Ryan Shannon Ducks jersey at the CTC?

okay, bad example, lol. I'm not awake yet.

-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 19th of November 2022 01:22:24 PM

Alumni
Date:

spot the idiot. habs sweater. 

Alumni
Date:

ZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBB!!!

thank god. 

Alumni
Date:

Afternoon, Sam. 

Alumni
Date:

Puck done be dropped

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Not sure if I'll be around for this one or not.... all depends if we get buried in snow tonight.

Forgive my geographic ignorance…are y'all getting part of the insane stuff in NY that's making headlines? I saw a meme with two (I'm assuming) NBA players compared to the snow level. Let's just say one of the players was below average height.

2C air temp here but, wait for it, -8C wind chill. I feel comfortable asking for the rain to come back at this point. lol

Ottawa is supposed to get 5 to 10 cm (2-4").  Kingston, where Kat is, is supposed to get double that along with a Snow Squall Warning, so it will come down in a short time with high winds and very low visibility.  

6 feet of snow in ny. That’s just insane.  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Not sure if I'll be around for this one or not.... all depends if we get buried in snow tonight.

Forgive my geographic ignorance…are y'all getting part of the insane stuff in NY that's making headlines? I saw a meme with two (I'm assuming) NBA players compared to the snow level. Let's just say one of the players was below average height.

2C air temp here but, wait for it, -8C wind chill. I feel comfortable asking for the rain to come back at this point. lol

Ottawa is supposed to get 5 to 10 cm (2-4").  Kingston, where Kat is, is supposed to get double that along with a Snow Squall Warning, so it will come down in a short time with high winds and very low visibility.  

{googles "snow squall"}

No thanks, I'll pass.

Stay warm everyone!

Alumni
Date:

Eww, I only have the MSG feed.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

7680ced211069aefa68cdcd7daf810a13f85bd8e

my card

5-4 OTT, G GWG

Alumni
Date:

Devils 4-1, Hughes GWG

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

6-3 bad guys. GWG Bratt.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=QpmcaeoZhfCAGXRIPnriLTOj&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Jedi Master
Date:

3-1 Devils, Tatar with the GWG.

my card

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

3-1 sens loss. Hamilton GWG

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bad Devils 5-2 Hughes GW

NJ is who we thought the Senators would be. Frustrating 

Confident Fan
Date:

Bad Devils 5-2 Hughes GW

Alumni
Date:

My card:

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=HnXdLOlBIUsZmbqWroDjSTkt&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=russell#

Alumni
Date:

United in Brunch 

4-2 Sens, Pinto with the winner. 

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.