Topic: Game 71 - Sens @ Rangers, Sat Apr 9, 7:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 71 - Sens @ Rangers, Sat Apr 9, 7:00pm

3 point night for Panarin

Alumni
Date:

Wow. Rangers are just in a higher gear than ottawa tonight. 

Jedi Master
Date:

This is not going to be a good night

Alumni
Date:

And right after all the mandates were dropped. Coincidence I’m sure. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Russell wrote:

About a dozen of the wifes family got together today for lunch. We bowed out. Most of them have had it already. We're still in the battle, but feels like it’s just a matter of time. 

Same, haven't gotten it and don't want it.  Close call Christmas 2020, I was in contact with 4 people who had it.  Got tested, negative.  isolated 2 weeks, no symptoms.  Phew... 

I heard the other day that 100,000 to 125,000 people a day are getting in Ontario right now. I couldn’t believe it when I heard it.  

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

About a dozen of the wifes family got together today for lunch. We bowed out. Most of them have had it already. We're still in the battle, but feels like it’s just a matter of time. 

Same, haven't gotten it and don't want it.  Close call Christmas 2020, I was in contact with 4 people who had it.  Got tested, negative.  isolated 2 weeks, no symptoms.  Phew... 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

just watched the replay on the 2nd rangers goal. Not a deviation, but may have been a post and in - someone else want to review?

I wondered about that too but couldn’t tell. 

looked like it changed direction pretty dramatically

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

just watched the replay on the 2nd rangers goal. Not a deviation, but may have been a post and in - someone else want to review?

I wondered about that too but couldn’t tell. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Net off moorings

There may have been a rangers post on that too. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Net off moorings

Jedi Master
Date:

Zbad with a point on the 3rd goal - former player point

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

4-2 and he goes offside!!!

oops, my bad. 

good one

Twss

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know what sucks? Moving, and then coming down with Covid 2 days later so you have no energy to unpack

Doh! That sucks. And it continues, so many people I know are getting it now. 

Yeah, half my friends have had it in the last week

brother in Kingston had it a few weeks ago, probably from curling. some members at the curling rink went to a bonspiel in London the week before that seems to have been a spreader event.

we were supposed to have a family get together for my moms 85th. (1st one sine dec 2019)

Postponed it as having 20+ indoors (including a bunch of kids in school) isn't a good idea.  Maybe in a couple weeks outdoors weather permitting.

Friend of mine is a teacher in a small town not far from here.  School has probably 300 students, and yesterday they had 100 out sick.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know what sucks? Moving, and then coming down with Covid 2 days later so you have no energy to unpack

Doh! That sucks. And it continues, so many people I know are getting it now. 

Yeah, half my friends have had it in the last week

brother in Kingston had it a few weeks ago, probably from curling. some members at the curling rink went to a bonspiel in London the week before that seems to have been a spreader event.

we were supposed to have a family get together for my moms 85th. (1st one sine dec 2019)

Postponed it as having 20+ indoors (including a bunch of kids in school) isn't a good idea.  Maybe in a couple weeks outdoors weather permitting.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

oops, my bad. 

good one

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh crap that sucks. any idea where you got it?

Lots of friends that have it, the movers weren't masked, furniture delivery guys the next day weren't masked.... could have been any one of them

But it’s over! Doug ford said so!  

I'm just happy the weather is finally turning - once we can all spend more time outside it should die out again for awhile

Any other symptoms or just tired?

When I first got sick I had a bad headache, stuffy and runny nose, cough, and the tiredness.  Today is day 4 and I'm mostly just tired, but it's bad, like I unpacked half a box earlier and had to stop because I was dizzy and out of energy

Alumni
Date:

oops, my bad. 

Jedi Master
Date:

they changed the goal-scorer on the 2nd Rangers goal, so that may have been a deviation too - will check the replay when it's up

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh crap that sucks. any idea where you got it?

Lots of friends that have it, the movers weren't masked, furniture delivery guys the next day weren't masked.... could have been any one of them

But it’s over! Doug ford said so!  

I'm just happy the weather is finally turning - once we can all spend more time outside it should die out again for awhile

Any other symptoms or just tired?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.