Remember Me  

Topic: Game 60 - Blue Jackets @ Sens, Wed Mar 16, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 60 - Blue Jackets @ Sens, Wed Mar 16, 7:30pm

Well #$%^#

@BNODesk

BREAKING: South Korea reports 621,328 new coronavirus cases, by far the biggest one-day increase so far, and a record 429 new deaths

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Matinee game?

FN8J_psXoAEcR3i?format=jpg&name=900x900

get rid of the blood pudding (ew), and it's definitely missing coffee, fruit, and french toast

Alumni
Date:

Chuckie looks like he uses tinted lip gloss.

Alumni
Date:

Matinee game?

FN8J_psXoAEcR3i?format=jpg&name=900x900

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

That was a rather meh period.

I’ve got to say does anyone else think DJ Smith is over his head in running an NHL team? He’s the guy who keeps playing and starting some older slow non talented Dmen and he’s the guy who sold Zaitsev to Dorian. I‘m not sold on the FO either and especially the owner either. 

Cole Sillinger should be a Senator 

Yeah, DJ is not ready for head coaching.  He would have been fired long ago on any other team.  But this is what we will continue to get until we have an owner willing to actually pay for a real coach.

The owner always has to come up, sadly 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I didn't even realize it had ended.  

A couple games ago, I totally though it went to intermission and muted the audio, then my phone notification went off…yep, puck still in play and just didn't notice.

Checked the game clock thinking we were be in the 3rd.  Nope.  2 mins left in the second... :/

Yeah, feeling like it's gonna be a struggle for the rest of the season....

Any appetite for playoff bingo?  Not sure if I'll be up to watching games once into May/June.  If there isn't another covid wave, getting out of the house would be nice.  Also been a couple years we've had an 82 game season.  

It'll be playoffs, World Juniors redux, then 2022-23 season with hardly a break in between.

I'm game, if I'm not moving. Even if I am, I'll still try to grace you with my presence when I can.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

A couple games ago, I totally though it went to intermission and muted the audio, then my phone notification went off…yep, puck still in play and just didn't notice.

Checked the game clock thinking we were be in the 3rd.  Nope.  2 mins left in the second... :/

Any appetite for playoff bingo?  Not sure if I'll be up to watching games once into May/June.  If there isn't another covid wave, getting out of the house would be nice.  Also been a couple years we've had an 82 game season.  

It'll be playoffs, World Juniors redux, then 2022-23 season with hardly a break in between.

I'll probably watch a few games, but not sure about bingo.

A lot of it will depend on who is playing I guess.  

Alumni
Date:

On the upside, the intermissions are flying by.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I’ve got to say does anyone else think DJ Smith is over his head in running an NHL team? He’s the guy who keeps playing and starting some older slow non talented Dmen and he’s the guy who sold Zaitsev to Dorian. I‘m not sold on the FO either and especially the owner either. 

Yeah, DJ is not ready for head coaching.  He would have been fired long ago on any other team.  But this is what we will continue to get until we have an owner willing to actually pay for a real coach.

How many coaches are you paying for right now? I know there was a time when it was like 3.

Good question.  I actually feel like the old contracts may all be done finally....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

How many coaches are you paying for right now? I know there was a time when it was like 3.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Saw Sillinger and lost my train of thought but all in all this franchise sucks 

Confident Fan
Date:

Toronto takes another Oakland 3B

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 15-14 Sens

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.