Remember Me  

Topic: Game 59 - Desert Dogs @ Sens, Mon Mar 14, 7:30pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 59 - Desert Dogs @ Sens, Mon Mar 14, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

That last goal by Norris reminds me of the last goal I scored for the powerful Hydro Hawks. The faceoff was to the left of their goal and I was playing right wing. The puck was dropped and there was a SHHHHHHHHHHEEEEMMMMMMMMMMOZZZLE in the faceoff circle and the puck came shooting out to me. I realized I was all alone 10 feet in front of the net. So I took my time, setup, closed my eyes and shot. By some miracle it went in. When I got back to the bench everyone was laughing. They said it was one of the funniest goals they'd ever seen. When the puck came out to me nobody on their team but the goalie knew where the puck was and they just stood there. There was no one within 15 - 20 feet of me.

Was Puddleduck playing?  I think he works for Hydro?

It was Ottawa hydro. Back in the 70's, early 80"s

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

That last goal by Norris reminds me of the last goal I scored for the powerful Hydro Hawks. The faceoff was to the left of their goal and I was playing right wing. The puck was dropped and there was a SHHHHHHHHHHEEEEMMMMMMMMMMOZZZLE in the faceoff circle and the puck came shooting out to me. I realized I was all alone 10 feet in front of the net. So I took my time, setup, closed my eyes and shot. By some miracle it went in. When I got back to the bench everyone was laughing. They said it was one of the funniest goals they'd ever seen. When the puck came out to me nobody on their team but the goalie knew where the puck was and they just stood there. There was no one within 15 - 20 feet of me.

Was Puddleduck playing?  I think he works for Hydro?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

That cuz you never washed your equipment.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

I'm getting tired of commercials for betting sites. 

I bet I'm more tired of them than you are. :/

What odds are you giving.

I just noticed there’s a bet 99 ad on their helmets. Has that been there all season? 

I see that helmet advertising is working... 59 games into the season.

I may not be the target audience.  

Alumni
Date:

garrioch had a tweet last night about the nick Paul negotiations, which ended in him saying Dorion doesnt want to negotiate in the press. Although he gave garrioch all the details To post. I don’t think Dorion thinks the fans are very smart. 

Alumni
Date:

Goalie lost his lid.

Jedi Master
Date:

Lost lid

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

I just noticed there’s a bet 99 ad on their helmets. Has that been there all season? 

I see that helmet advertising is working... 59 games into the season.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Lucky ass (back of leg) save dab?  lol

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

And in other news that sucks, Tim Horton’s raised their prices by about 20%!

The gas station across the street is up to $5.85

Alumni
Date:

Damn, I should get a dab for timing. Walked the dog during intermission, literally sat back down as the puck dropped.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

And in other news that sucks, Tim Horton’s raised their prices by about 20%!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Ok. Now where's that pie I bought today.

Fat bastard!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Ok. Now where's that pie I bought today.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

That Expedia commercial. The guys asks if any of us will regret the things we didn’t buy. He asking this of a generation that has to get a new $1000 phone every 6 months Or go into a panic attack?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 710  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.