Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 59 - Desert Dogs @ Sens, Mon Mar 14, 7:30pm

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Just watching the news. Some woman on Russian news tv jumped in front of the camera with an anti-war sign. Don’t expect her to be around for the game tonight. 

Here's a screen capture

CNN says her lawyer can't find her.

At what point is "Putin isn't attacking a NATO country so we can't do anything about it" going to expire?

-- Edited by Cathy on Monday 14th of March 2022 09:32:18 PM

To be fair, I would probably have gone into hiding if I was her too.  Her lawyer may not be the best option for locating her at the moment.

I believe I heard she has been arrested.  

Possibly, I'm just saying that "her lawyer can't find her" is not that great of a metric in Russia

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Just watching the news. Some woman on Russian news tv jumped in front of the camera with an anti-war sign. Don’t expect her to be around for the game tonight. 

Here's a screen capture

At what point is "Putin isn't attacking a NATO country so we can't do anything about it" going to expire?

To be fair, I would probably have gone into hiding if I was her too.  Her lawyer may not be the best option for locating her at the moment.

And see, that didn't even occur to me, I just assumed she'd be picked up by the secret police. I've also never been accused of being an optimist.

Jedi Master
Date:

tie game. dammit.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

I believe I heard she has been arrested.  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Jeezus shot count, batman.

9 shots total for 'Yotes, but 3 goals scored.

Yeah, I suppose shot-count-to-goal-ratio, batman! would have been more accurate.

Just sayin... 

@PanofSCU

Gustavsson hasn’t started in the last 9 games where he posted a 0.939 sv%. It’s about time he gets a start.

6:13 PM · Mar 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

Unless the Russian people rise up and remove Putin themselves, I just don’t see how the west stays out of this. Sooner or later, they will be drawn in. If Russia takes Ukraine, nato will have to station tens of thousands of troops in th countries along the border indefinitely. I don’t think they will want to do that forever. Plus then you have forces nose to nose across a border. That isn’t ideal. 

And last I checked, a civil war in a country full of nukes wasn’t ideal either. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

Unless the Russian people rise up and remove Putin themselves, I just don’t see how the west stays out of this. Sooner or later, they will be drawn in. If Russia takes Ukraine, nato will have to station tens of thousands of troops in th countries along the border indefinitely. I don’t think they will want to do that forever. Plus then you have forces nose to nose across a border. That isn’t ideal. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Here's a screen capture

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I remember that night when Stu scored that hat trick.  Someone on twitter posted. 

STU...

STU HAT...

STU HAT TRICK...

das guud!

Alumni
Date:

I remember that night when Stu scored that hat trick.  Someone on twitter posted. 

STU...

STU HAT...

STU HAT TRICK...

Alumni
Date:

Lol, that was an interesting cut.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Ok, now for pie.

Double fat bastard!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Yeah, I suppose shot-count-to-goal-ratio, batman! would have been more accurate.

Alumni
Date:

Ok, now for pie.

Alumni
Date:

Thanks Kat. I didn’t think I had that many dabs.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I feel like Stutzle's due. he seems to be in a lot of places tonight.

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 17-3 Sens
Chabot 10:43 TOI

«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.