Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It feels weird not playing bingo

I am sorry, I totally assumed you started a card. If I had enough functioning brain cells I would have started one for my sister by another letter.

No worries!  I was expecting to be home before the game started tonight, so I didn't ask.

I was helping a friend to some home improvement stuff.  I didn't go so well.

"Oops my bad?"

lol.  You know how it goes.  No matter how simple the job, something ALWAYS goes wrong.

I changed the bathroom sink faucet at my mom's this week.  My mom was like "I didn't know you knew how to do that".

Spoiler: He didn't know how.

No leaks. My mom had forgotten that I also changed the one in the kitchen some years ago. 

(sad that she forgot, not that you didn't screw it up)

Alumni
Date:

Wait, there's another outdoor game tomorrow? Man, I'm really out of the loop.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I am sorry, I totally assumed you started a card. If I had enough functioning brain cells I would have started one for my sister by another letter.

No worries!  I was expecting to be home before the game started tonight, so I didn't ask.

"Oops my bad?"

lol.  You know how it goes.  No matter how simple the job, something ALWAYS goes wrong.

I changed the bathroom sink faucet at my mom's this week.  My mom was like "I didn't know you knew how to do that".

No leaks. My mom had forgotten that I also changed the one in the kitchen some years ago. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Lol, is the dwelling still structurally sound?

Mostly.

Said friend owns zero tools, and has never done much of anything before.  So... installing the new faucet went fairly well.   Putting a deadbolt on a door that didn't previously have one was not as easy.

Oof. Replacing one, okay. Brand new? You are braver than I, I would probably not attempt that.

It was mostly fine until the point where we needed to put the new kick plate into the door frame, I hadn't thought to bring a chisel or something, and she had nothing even remotely close.  

Lol, and that's exactly the part I was thinking of. I don't even know if I'd recognize what was needed beforehand to be prepared. I'm not completely useless around the house, but I did grow up with a handyman father who believes women shouldn't handle tools so I learned nothing from him. :-/

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Faucets are easy.... except the part where you have to get under the counter and behind the damn sink

Alumni
Date:

Goalie pulled

A WHAT? for doing it in the 2nd?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Mostly.

Said friend owns zero tools, and has never done much of anything before.  So... installing the new faucet went fairly well.   Putting a deadbolt on a door that didn't previously have one was not as easy.

Oof. Replacing one, okay. Brand new? You are braver than I, I would probably not attempt that.

It was mostly fine until the point where we needed to put the new kick plate into the door frame, I hadn't thought to bring a chisel or something, and she had nothing even remotely close.  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Mostly.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Work projects, I can TOTALLY estimate a realistic timeline and anticipate problems and plan for contingencies.

That level of foresight does NOT carry over to my household projects.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Mostly.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That tie lasted what? 5 seconds 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️

NONSENSE…it lasted 8.

twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

oh HO!

AYKM?!

Paul scoring a typical McDavid goal.  Sure why not.

And screened. anything else dabable?

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

NONSENSE…it lasted 8.

My bad 😥 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

oh HO!

AYKM?!

Paul scoring a typical McDavid goal.  Sure why not.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

"Oops my bad?"

Lol, better than my reply. You win.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

NONSENSE…it lasted 8.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.