Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 56 - Sens @ Blues, Tue Mar 8, 8:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:

What gas prices are everyone seeing?

The place across the street was holding out at 4.99/g for the longest time. I haven't looked since Friday but I'd imagine they finally broke 5. Saw $5.50/g at some other places over the weekend.

1 gal = 3.79 liters for those wishing to convert.

I calculated I paid $5.35 USD per USG for gas at Costco yesterday.   

The Costco near me usually has a 20-minute line in NORMAL times, I don't want to know what it looks like now. And it's poorly positioned so the line backs up and blocks a 2-lane (2 each way) "road" through the shopping center. 

Sheesh, that sucks - will be stopping at a Costco tomorrow 

I avoid that place like the plague but it's next to Lowes and Target in a huge shopping center to can't completely avoid it. I'm always surprised when people say their Costco lines are short, definitely not the case around here.

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Laffs are heading for a fall losing at home to the putrid Kraken who struggle to score 1 or 2 Goals, losing in the 3rd 4-3. Here’s hoping Laffs are swept 🧹 by either Florida or Tampa Bay

Awww…..Laffs just tied it 

Jedi Master
Date:

No description available.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

That was a pretty good second period.

countdown to the point where the analysts all remind us that they are DISMAL in the 3rd.

Although these days I feel more confident with Forsberg in goal

Lol, yep, "OTT is 0-and-a-bazillion when leading after the third"

ok, if they manage to lose when they are leading after the third, we definitely have a problem.

12-hour workday on 4 hours of sleep.

I even read it three times and was like, "What? I don't get what you're saying."

I should definitely not be operating any heavy machinery for the next 12-16 hours.

12 US hours is 15.45 CA hours.  lol

It certainly felt that long. And it's probably going to be ~40-50 between tomorrow and sunday but then…N-O-T-H-I-N-G. They can burn down the building for all I care.

Had a call with my boss to go over stuff since I'll be OOO for 3-4 weeks and he's like, "We can survive without you."

On one hand, that's good to know. But on the other hand… well, wait, I don't want to think you can ALWAYS survive without me!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

countdown to the point where the analysts all remind us that they are DISMAL in the 3rd.

Forsberg these days and it’s a small sample size he’s one of the best G’s in NHL 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Mic Drop!  lol

Krister Johnson @KristerJohnson

My 11 y.o. son just discovered Tetris. Came home to him boasting about scoring 15,000 points. Cracked my knuckles and played for the first time in 25 years. Dropped 73,000 points on his head. Now he's angrily muttering to himself and I'm doing karate kicks on the front porch.

lol 😂 🤣😝😄

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:

The place across the street was holding out at 4.99/g for the longest time. I haven't looked since Friday but I'd imagine they finally broke 5. Saw $5.50/g at some other places over the weekend.

The Costco near me usually has a 20-minute line in NORMAL times, I don't want to know what it looks like now. And it's poorly positioned so the line backs up and blocks a 2-lane (2 each way) "road" through the shopping center. 

Sheesh, that sucks - will be stopping at a Costco tomorrow 

Confident Fan
Date:

Laffs are heading for a fall losing at home to the putrid Kraken who struggle to score 1 or 2 Goals, losing in the 3rd 4-3. Here’s hoping Laffs are swept 🧹 by either Florida or Tampa Bay

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

ok, if they manage to lose when they are leading after the third, we definitely have a problem.

I even read it three times and was like, "What? I don't get what you're saying."

I should definitely not be operating any heavy machinery for the next 12-16 hours.

12 US hours is 15.45 CA hours.  lol

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

lol.  I almost didn't notice it at first either, and then my brain said "wait.  Read that again."

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

$1.84/liter

Help me on the math...

1.84 * 3.79 * .78 (for CAD > USD)…is that right?  The pre-exchange rate price is pretty high but if I'm doing the math right it's about the same? Cali usually has the highest prices in the country, we are definitely bring the average up. So if you guys are at our high…ouch.

Yeah, that's about right

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Help me on the math...

1.84 * 3.79 * .78 (for CAD > USD)…is that right?  The pre-exchange rate price is pretty high but if I'm doing the math right it's about the same? Cali usually has the highest prices in the country, we are definitely bring the average up. So if you guys are at our high…ouch.

Math is correct.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

$1.84/liter

Help me on the math...

Alumni
Date:

Mic Drop!  lol

Krister Johnson @KristerJohnson

My 11 y.o. son just discovered Tetris. Came home to him boasting about scoring 15,000 points. Cracked my knuckles and played for the first time in 25 years. Dropped 73,000 points on his head. Now he's angrily muttering to himself and I'm doing karate kicks on the front porch.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

$1.84/liter

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 68  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.