Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 55 - Sens @ Knights, Sun Mar 6, 8:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 55 - Sens @ Knights, Sun Mar 6, 8:00pm

Cathy wrote:

Well, somebody just scored…wonder which game it was?

Homers pick Marcassshaultt

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Hey, so I know I'm the only Yank here right now but, out of curiosity, how does it work in Canada when a medical issue means someone really shouldn't be driving? Do doctors have a duty to report to the DMV?

Or, hey, I could take the 0.2 seconds to Google: "Under California law, doctors are required to report anyone to the DMV who suffers from any medical or mental condition that may impact his/her ability to drive safely."

Family medical drama. Because there isn't enough going on in the world.

My Mom was delusional insisted on driving finally had an accident and had her license taken away. She’s long passed away but it’s a real difficult situation because logic and evidence don’t work with them 

Sorry tj, I forgot you were here.

Apparently my dad (I'm estranged from my parents and they didn't tell my brother until after the fact), had severe "vertigo" for two weeks and went to a walk-in clinic. Nope, he had a stroke and spent two days in the hospital after killing brain cells for two weeks. He's *not* going to follow the treatment guidance and he possibly had a misdiagnosed stroke ~25 years ago (another bout of severe vertigo) so it's probably only a matter of time before he loses his license. I wouldn't put it past his to just drive without one.

Yikes 😱 Sounds just like my Mom - she had those mini strokes and always knew more than her doctors. 

Alumni
Date:

Well, somebody just scored…wonder which game it was?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

switched from the ipad to the laptop. At least I don't have to re-do the bingo card. 

Are we just not paying close enough attention or has NOTHING really happened??

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Hey, so I know I'm the only Yank here right now but, out of curiosity, how does it work in Canada when a medical issue means someone really shouldn't be driving? Do doctors have a duty to report to the DMV?

Or, hey, I could take the 0.2 seconds to Google: "Under California law, doctors are required to report anyone to the DMV who suffers from any medical or mental condition that may impact his/her ability to drive safely."

My Mom was delusional insisted on driving finally had an accident and had her license taken away. She’s long passed away but it’s a real difficult situation because logic and evidence don’t work with them 

Sorry tj, I forgot you were here.

Apparently my dad (I'm estranged from my parents and they didn't tell my brother until after the fact), had severe "vertigo" for two weeks and went to a walk-in clinic. Nope, he had a stroke and spent two days in the hospital after killing brain cells for two weeks. He's *not* going to follow the treatment guidance and he possibly had a misdiagnosed stroke ~25 years ago (another bout of severe vertigo) so it's probably only a matter of time before he loses his license. I wouldn't put it past his to just drive without one.

Alumni
Date:

switched from the ipad to the laptop. At least I don't have to re-do the bingo card. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

I’m driving around yesterday, pull off 417 onto mtl. road...

local reference,

and I come upon about 15 trucks all decorated up for another freedumb rally. my blood just started to boil, considering that kids are being bombed in Ukraine.window down , many choice words yelled at them. Just astonishingly clueless. They don’t even know what theyre protesting anymore. 

I feel bad complaining about *work* being stressful right now, I can't imagine having such a lack of self-awareness and, you know, basic humanity, that I'd feel comfortable protesting anything right now.

Well, anything other than Russian assets in the US government, that should be protested.

I saw your US rally went well. I think they all got lost.  

I wasn't paying too close attention, but it barely made the national news so I assumed it was a bust. I'm on the ragged edge right now but I'm trying to catch at least the headline news via podcast right now. It's weird to think how non-instant the news was when we were kids. Now, I feel like the world could end and I wouldn't know.

there was more media than protestors, far more. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:

local reference,

and I come upon about 15 trucks all decorated up for another freedumb rally. my blood just started to boil, considering that kids are being bombed in Ukraine.window down , many choice words yelled at them. Just astonishingly clueless. They don’t even know what theyre protesting anymore. 

I guess they never did to begin with. 

cs300bjexuk81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I saw that. The little kid looking "at the camera" captures the emotion perfectly for a drawing with two dots for eyes and a line for a mouth.

Alumni
Date:

Having said that: Forsberg…..or Fleury?

Alumni
Date:

Off the top of my head…..teams needing goalie help for the playoffs: EDM, WAS, VGK, TML.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:

local reference,

I guess they never did to begin with. 

cs300bjexuk81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Alumni
Date:

Evenin’ Ralph. Seems the game is going okay so far.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

local reference,

I feel bad complaining about *work* being stressful right now, I can't imagine having such a lack of self-awareness and, you know, basic humanity, that I'd feel comfortable protesting anything right now.

Well, anything other than Russian assets in the US government, that should be protested.

I wasn't paying too close attention, but it barely made the national news so I assumed it was a bust. I'm on the ragged edge right now but I'm trying to catch at least the headline news via podcast right now. It's weird to think how non-instant the news was when we were kids. Now, I feel like the world could end and I wouldn't know.

Alumni
Date:

1st period stats:

SOG: 17-15 Knights

Chabot: 08:40 ice time

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

local reference,

We could use J.Edgar hoover these days.  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

local reference,

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

There should be a dab for a dabless period. 

Nothing is happening

Damn it board, take the damn comment!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.