Remember Me  

Topic: Game 55 - Sens @ Knights, Sun Mar 6, 8:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 55 - Sens @ Knights, Sun Mar 6, 8:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So after the Coyotes debacle are we to assume Yotes are better than Vegas now? Forsberg is a great Goalie? Murray sucks? 🤷🏼‍♂️

WHO KNOWS!!??

Vegas is not a serious contender with this effort 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

player in net but no goal. 

refs suck too?

Always 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

A tale in two pictures.

FNMtGfiX0AIq782?format=jpg&name=900x900

So is Trudeau really tall or is Volo really short?

Who is Volo? 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

A tale in two pictures.

So is Trudeau really tall or is Volo really short?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

refs suck too?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

The dabs tonight are drier than the nevada desert. 

twss

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

The dabs tonight are drier than the nevada desert. 

Alumni
Date:

A tale in two pictures.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

So after the Coyotes debacle are we to assume Yotes are better than Vegas now? Forsberg is a great Goalie? Murray sucks? 🤷🏼‍♂️

WHO KNOWS!!??

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

My parents are, luckily, still healthy and with it at their advanced age. My mum’s dad, when in his mid-80s, wanted to stop driving but knew my grandma would push him to keep driving because (a) she didn’t, (b) because of this didn’t know how difficult it was, and (c) didn’t want to lose the independence of having a driver. My mum had him ask the doctor to tell her he shouldn’t be driving anymore because she would believe him and accept it as fact. It worked, and all were relieved (none more so that my very sensible grandpa who knew he shouldn’t be driving anymore). My parents are now older than this and don’t like driving at night anymore due to vision and nerves, but they are still soldiering on.

That driving at night thing can be tough 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Homer, your parents had something extremely rare in people who are getting older. Self awareness and common sense 

Yeah, pretty lucky we didn't have to deal with fighting and resentment of having their driving privilege taken away.  People forget that it's a privilege.

We're also very fortunate that my mom's life long friend is able to take care of her, take her to doctor appointments, do groceries, etc.. Lives at the house rent free, but more than pays for itself in the care she provides. Makes it a no brainer for me to come stay here for a few weeks so she can have a break to visit family. Working from home makes that easier too.  None of us want her to be in a long term care home.

That’s great 👍

Alumni
Date:

Oh yeah, 2nd period stats

SOG: 15-9 Vegas

Chabot: 09:09 ice time

Alumni
Date:

My parents are, luckily, still healthy and with it at their advanced age. My mum’s dad, when in his mid-80s, wanted to stop driving but knew my grandma would push him to keep driving because (a) she didn’t, (b) because of this didn’t know how difficult it was, and (c) didn’t want to lose the independence of having a driver. My mum had him ask the doctor to tell her he shouldn’t be driving anymore because she would believe him and accept it as fact. It worked, and all were relieved (none more so that my very sensible grandpa who knew he shouldn’t be driving anymore). My parents are now older than this and don’t like driving at night anymore due to vision and nerves, but they are still soldiering on.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Homer, your parents had something extremely rare in people who are getting older. Self awareness and common sense 

Yeah, pretty lucky we didn't have to deal with fighting and resentment of having their driving privilege taken away.  People forget that it's a privilege.

We're also very fortunate that my mom's life long friend is able to take care of her, take her to doctor appointments, do groceries, etc.. Lives at the house rent free, but more than pays for itself in the care she provides. Makes it a no brainer for me to come stay here for a few weeks so she can have a break to visit family. Working from home makes that easier too.  None of us want her to be in a long term care home.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Dabs so far I think are

Sens 1st PP

Sens PP goal on a deviation

Chuckie did something

Net knocked off moorings.

-- Edited by Homer on Sunday 6th of March 2022 09:39:54 PM

vegas goal was a break away

Alumni
Date:

I'm really regretting doing work-work yesterday and today. tomorrow's gonna suck.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Which makes one wonder where Homer came from? lol 

Youngest of 8 kids.  After 8, they finally got it right.  lol

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Which makes one wonder where Homer came from? lol 

Youngest of 8 kids.  After 8, they finally got it right.  lol

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.