Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 50 - Wild @ Sens, Tue Feb 22, 7:00pm

I want to go to that park!

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Not able to follow the game, but really like the Hillier news downthread. He’s an idiot, the dangerous kind. He’s the one who was encouraging people to flood the 911 system with calls. If I had something bad happen to someone in my circles and the response time was delayed by his actions it would be a court case for sure. Nasty ice pellet storm outside the cottage tonight, but the wood stove is pumping out the BTUs and we’re quite cozy.

There's a bit of a movement right now to try to get him arrested over that bit of genius, so we'll see what happens.

This is the perfect weather for a wood stove!

Alumni
Date:

OK, that was a weak Ottawa Facts with Noodles. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Not able to follow the game, but really like the Hillier news downthread. He’s an idiot, the dangerous kind. He’s the one who was encouraging people to flood the 911 system with calls. If I had something bad happen to someone in my circles and the response time was delayed by his actions it would be a court case for sure. Nasty ice pellet storm outside the cottage tonight, but the wood stove is pumping out the BTUs and we’re quite cozy.

Oh *that's* who you guys were talking about? Even I heard about that dip****.

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So last night I had one of those nights where I was having weird dreams. Like.... the one where a friend asked me to go for a walk, and then took me behind some little dingy strip-mall, made me sneak around and climb a huge hill.... to find mangoes growing out of the ground. Like... single mangos on individual plants sticking out of the ground.

Or the one where I was at Tim Hortons, and terrorists came in waving guns. When I managed to escape, an old co-worker that I haven't seen in years was in the parking lot and we drove away.... and then some random person shoved a kid in front of the car.

Yeah, I was pretty tired still when I woke up this morning.

tell me about these .......mangos. Were they, ..Large? 

they were mangos.

I Believe Freud said "sometimes a mango is not just a mango". 

If Freud is one of your cats, perhaps

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So last night I had one of those nights where I was having weird dreams. Like.... the one where a friend asked me to go for a walk, and then took me behind some little dingy strip-mall, made me sneak around and climb a huge hill.... to find mangoes growing out of the ground. Like... single mangos on individual plants sticking out of the ground.

Or the one where I was at Tim Hortons, and terrorists came in waving guns. When I managed to escape, an old co-worker that I haven't seen in years was in the parking lot and we drove away.... and then some random person shoved a kid in front of the car.

they were mangos.

I Believe Freud said "sometimes a mango is not just a mango". 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Lol, I forgot about the Sens 3rd goal I thought the Wild took the lead.

need some smelling salts?

16 days...

16 days until my 3.5 week vacation

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

need some smelling salts?

Alumni
Date:

The ice looks surprisingly crowded for a PP.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

they were mangos.

Clearly Freud here thinks it was a metaphor confuse

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

they were mangos.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Possible square update, rather than former Sen gets point/win, player gets point/win against former team.

I like that

twss 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Russell will find this interesting. 

The Foo Fighters make a horror movie

i'm aware, not sure If i'll get ti see it . hope so. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

SOG 19-8 Wild
Chabot 10:11 TOI

Okay, so we're all agreed that I can dab Smelling Salts for that, yes?

It's s double duty square tonight.  I'll put it back to the Chabot square before next game if I don't forget. 

HAHA! Smelling Salts!

Why do I have a smelling salts pack on my desk again?

Lol, that wasn't a reminder, Chabot was huffing right before the start to remove all question about whether or not the square needed to be multi-functional tonight.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

This is interesting. 

@ColinDMello (CTV News)

BREAKING: MPP Randy Hillier may not be recognized in the Ontario Legislature until he sends a written letter of apology to the Speaker for his conduct on social media. 

The motion was moved by the Ford government -- and was passed by all parties. 

https://twitter.com/ColinDMello/status/1496234626402160649?s=20&t=_B0uTEinsJxhceSJUA6tCQ

Speaker must be satisfied of that it was a sincere apology. 

Wanna take a wild guess which MPP will be voted OUT the most soundly this spring?

I sure hope he gets the boot. Niece's trailer is in his riding and says there are a lot of yahoos out there that support him. If he runs and other candidates split the vote, he can still get in.

He won't.  His riding also includes a large swath of the city, and while there are some vocal yahoos, most people are absolutely disgusted with him

he should be in jail. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

SOG 19-8 Wild

It's s double duty square tonight.  I'll put it back to the Chabot square before next game if I don't forget. 

HAHA! Smelling Salts!

Why do I have a smelling salts pack on my desk again?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

SOG 19-8 Wild

HAHA! Smelling Salts!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 58  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.