Topic: Game 48 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 19, 7:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 19, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Kat, I was thinking this morning...are you still waiting for news on your hand? I can't remember if the last update was the final diagnosis.

Still waiting, yeah.  I go for the ultrasound on Wednesday.  So depending on how long it takes to get the results from that, I MAY have an idea by the end of the week what is wrong.

Happy thoughts, for a definitive diagnosis and treatment! 

Thanks!  I'm hoping.  Had to shovel the driveway today so now my hand is killing me.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Kat, I was thinking this morning...are you still waiting for news on your hand? I can't remember if the last update was the final diagnosis.

Still waiting, yeah.  I go for the ultrasound on Wednesday.  So depending on how long it takes to get the results from that, I MAY have an idea by the end of the week what is wrong.

Happy thoughts, for a definitive diagnosis and treatment! 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

And I hate that I'm so fried I can't remember details like this...usually a steel trap, now a rusty tangle of metal.

-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 19th of February 2022 07:20:36 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Did they just say Swayman has allowed one goal THIS WEEK?

Alumni
Date:

Not likely to watch game tonight, watching the feeds of downtown Ottawa and police operations.

Alumni
Date:

Neighbor's dog in channeling Ottawa protestors, has been barking for 6 hours straight now.

Saw that the protest leader "wanted to go home" after spending a night in jail. Awww, did the wittle baby not understand the consequences of his actions?

Alumni
Date:

my card

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

1-0 sens loss.. Lazar GWG just cause.

Jedi Master
Date:

5-2 Bruins. Bergeron with the GWG

my card

Confident Fan
Date:

Brady Tkachuk 3-2 Snes

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-3 bad guys. Hall GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=hXUDqfoQbOeIWCPVHERAZcBi&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

my card:

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=idCoMnOuKqljYVIQfFSTAgBc&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=

Alumni
Date:

4-2 Buins, Pastrnak with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.