Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 48 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 19, 7:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 19, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:

Didn’t the sens have a 2 on 1 in the first?

Maybe?  I'm not really super paying attention, as you may have figured out....

Alumni
Date:

Didn’t the sens have a 2 on 1 in the first?

Jedi Master
Date:

Feels weird seeing mediation ads on the boards

Alumni
Date:

There are still small children down there. It’s very cold and crazy windy. Oh, and a near riot. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What's crazy about the fact that the protests are still going is that 90% of restrictions will be gone by the end of this month. What exactly are they still protesting?

whispers... it's not about the restrictions or vaccine. 

First rule of protest club is never talk about protest club. 

Alumni
Date:

Stutzle did something

Jedi Master
Date:

STUUUUUUTZLE

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Bruins on the board first

Bad news bears

Jedi Master
Date:

Bruins on the board first

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

What's crazy about the fact that the protests are still going is that 90% of restrictions will be gone by the end of this month. What exactly are they still protesting?

whispers... it's not about the restrictions or vaccine. 

Alumni
Date:

Does Pasta think that's a good look? And can someone please explain the appeal of skinny pants?

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

TJ-- What's the weather like in late March? Will I need to worry about possible snow or just rain?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

"Tamara Lich’s husband just said he believed protesting was one of his First Amendment rights. Justice replies “What First Amendment rights?” 

Wait, is this real??

OMG, it is.

-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 19th of February 2022 07:54:22 PM

You would be amazed at how many Canadians get their basic understanding of laws and rights from watching American TV

I mean, I've learned a TON of stuff from tv and movies...but because I hear it there and then look it up on the internet to see if it's real.

Some we're complaining that Lich didn't get her miranda rights read to her.  lol

OMG, are you serious? And these were true maple-syrup blooded Canadians, not American infiltrates?

These are the people who go to Saudi Arabia on a work trip and get drunk, not realizing the SERIOUS consequences of doing that there.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

"Tamara Lich’s husband just said he believed protesting was one of his First Amendment rights. Justice replies “What First Amendment rights?” 

I'll just put this here....  It's gold.

https://twitter.com/HeatherBadenoch/status/1494725371224330249

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Wait, is this real??

OMG, it is.

You would be amazed at how many Canadians get their basic understanding of laws and rights from watching American TV

I mean, I've learned a TON of stuff from tv and movies...but because I hear it there and then look it up on the internet to see if it's real.

The bigger problem of course being that you know.... we aren't American.  So.... it's very, very much not applicable here.

Exactly...if they looked it up they would (should) have noticed the geographical limitations.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Wait, is this real??

OMG, it is.

Some we're complaining that Lich didn't get her miranda rights read to her.  lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Wait, is this real??

OMG, it is.

The bigger problem of course being that you know.... we aren't American.  So.... it's very, very much not applicable here.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Wait, is this real??

OMG, it is.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Oh, hey, the net came off the moorings too when it had three players in it.

oh, good catch.  I still have no dabs, but good catch anyway.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.