Alumni
Date:

Refs suck for missing too many men?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

There are still small children down there. It’s very cold and crazy windy. Oh, and a near riot. 

I thought they were leaving 

A number of dogs too. Pepper spray was used a few time in their vicinity. Also fireworks going off.   Dogs don't like fireworks and can't imagine what the pepper spray does to them.  One was very agitated clawing as their owner. 

That’s just cuz their owners are *******s. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

About 5 mins from where I live, some farmer has let the truckers use his land for a rest stop, showers, food, sleep, etc. If you look on google, someone has labeled it Ram Ranch Training Ctr. 

First part, sad. Second part, funny.

He’s not the most popular guy around these days. Going to stick to him afterwards too. 

Consequences to your actions 

Or as they say on Twitter, FAFO. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

There are still small children down there. It’s very cold and crazy windy. Oh, and a near riot. 

A number of dogs too. Pepper spray was used a few time in their vicinity. Also fireworks going off.   Dogs don't like fireworks and can't imagine what the pepper spray does to them.  One was very agitated clawing as their owner. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

-25 in the 3rd period

Wasn't it -30 a few games ago? Progress!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

About 5 mins from where I live, some farmer has let the truckers use his land for a rest stop, showers, food, sleep, etc. If you look on google, someone has labeled it Ram Ranch Training Ctr. 

He’s not the most popular guy around these days. Going to stick to him afterwards too. 

Consequences to your actions 

Confident Fan
Date:

-25 in the 3rd period

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

During the last administration, I pretty much checked CNN's headlines every morning before even getting out of bed, just to make sure we didn't start a war or something.

I'm checking headlines again every morning.

Wealthsimple Crypto - Ron said over a million Canadians have this?!? Do any of u know anyone with it? 

Probably a million signed up for Wealthsimple as a whole.... definitely not the crypto

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

During the last administration, I pretty much checked CNN's headlines every morning before even getting out of bed, just to make sure we didn't start a war or something.

Yeah, now that this is coming to an end up here, what else is going on around the wor.........

WWW3!!!!!! Aw come on!!!

On one hand it's, yay, I got to experience a global pandemic and 2-3 once-in-a-generation market crashes, now I get the trifecta!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Yeah, now that this is coming to an end up here, what else is going on around the wor.........

WWW3!!!!!! Aw come on!!!

Putin is right there with the North Korean and Chinese communists leaders, just amazing humans spit out these monsters 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Wealthsimple Crypto - Ron said over a million Canadians have this?!? Do any of u know anyone with it? 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

WWW3!!!!!! Aw come on!!!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Shrug.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

They couldn't wait 6 seconds evileye

Twss

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 12-11 Bruins

«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply