Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 47 - Sens @ Slugs, Thu Feb 17, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 47 - Sens @ Slugs, Thu Feb 17, 7:00pm

damn, I never got a bingo card for this game. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Oh. Never any doubt.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Bit of a late rallie but not enough.  https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=ShcGqFXMWkCbYoJmpULOvnAa&scored=23105544&tscored=1121201112200202&bname=senior

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Someone I know said that the police chief resigned because he was fed up being criticized for not doing anything to put an end to the blockade. Apparently he had made numerous requests to the police services board for additional resources to handle the situation but had been turned down. And that is what led to the removal of the head of that board.

Alumni
Date:

Almost became an Everything's Happening late

final card

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm almost tempted to rewatch the whole game looking for lost lids and smelling salts.

Almost.

If you do, let me know, that would give me a bingo. lol

Lol, I'd get a double bingo out of it...so we'd still be tied. Not worth it, I'm about to pass out.

Jedi Master
Date:

almost, but no luck tonight

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I'm almost tempted to rewatch the whole game looking for lost lids and smelling salts.

Almost.

If you do, let me know, that would give me a bingo. lol

Alumni
Date:

No bingo tonight

Alumni
Date:

Almost.

Alumni
Date:

Chuckie does something in an empty net.  (with a puck)

Jedi Master
Date:

goalie pulled, empty net goal

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Spoon on pot man = comedy gold. Hilarious to see the protestors asking him to stop / be quiet. The ultimate pot-kettle moment…..literally!

The absolute LACK of self-awareness is mind boggling.

Alumni
Date:

Timeout Slugs

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Spoon on pot man = comedy gold. Hilarious to see the protestors asking him to stop / be quiet. The ultimate pot-kettle moment…..literally!

"Come on man, making that spoon on a pot noise is a little much don't you think?"

Jedi Master
Date:

Honestly makes me so sad to think how much better off this team would have been had they not given up on Andy

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did you guys see the video of the masked guy banging on a pot in the face of the anti-maskers in Ottawa?! I didn't watch with sound, but it looked awesome. (Assuming I'm assuming the parts correctly.)

OMG, it's even better with sound! Ottawa Resident Fights Fire With Fire

yeah, I saw it. They were getting annoyed.  it was awesome.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Fortunately, I can sleep almost anywhere.  At the cottage it is so quiet you can hear the snow hitting the ground (it is sort of a gentle white noise sort of sound), and I’ve slept under the stage during a rock concert, so I’m good with almost any sort of noise.  Last Saturday was the only night that I couldn’t sleep due to a lot of random activity in my corner of the core.  

That is quite the noise spectrum you've got there, sir.

Alumni
Date:

Fortunately, I can sleep almost anywhere.  At the cottage it is so quiet you can hear the snow hitting the ground (it is sort of a gentle white noise sort of sound), and I’ve slept under the stage during a rock concert, so I’m good with almost any sort of noise.  Last Saturday was the only night that I couldn’t sleep due to a lot of random activity in my corner of the core.  

1 2 39  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.