Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 44 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 12, 12:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 44 - Bruins @ Sens, Sat Feb 12, 12:30pm

Cathy wrote:

Why does Kyle B look straight out of a 1950s sock hop? Is it the hair? The clothes? The ears? 

yes

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

There is a support protest planned for here this afternoon. Lots of downtown businesses having to close early, and our primary Covid testing center. The stupidity of this whole thing is unbelievable.

Do you guys think there's comes point when the citizens take matters into their own hands? I did read an article about someone living in downtown and they said the horns were "music to their ears" because they support the "movement". But I've seen plenty of the opposite (and sane IMO) opinion. I imagine there's a breaking point.

starting to see smaller counter protests. there was one guy who was right at ground zero and stood in a spot a trucker was trying to get into. he wouldn't move. trucker idiots were screaming at him, he just stood there. 

This was seen today #RamRanchResistance

https://twitter.com/ArielTroster/status/1492567402273554434?s=20&t=d61RnC9J6t1XvuQm2kwu9g

Alumni
Date:

Why does Kyle B look straight out of a 1950s sock hop? Is it the hair? The clothes? The ears? 

Alumni
Date:

For tomorrow, I think I'm going to look for a card that doesn't have the Chabot square.

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

There is a support protest planned for here this afternoon. Lots of downtown businesses having to close early, and our primary Covid testing center. The stupidity of this whole thing is unbelievable.

Do you guys think there's comes point when the citizens take matters into their own hands? I did read an article about someone living in downtown and they said the horns were "music to their ears" because they support the "movement". But I've seen plenty of the opposite (and sane IMO) opinion. I imagine there's a breaking point.

starting to see smaller counter protests. there was one guy who was right at ground zero and stood in a spot a trucker was trying to get into. he wouldn't move. trucker idiots were screaming at him, he just stood there. 

The lack of self-awareness is terrifying.

Do the truckers want Texas-Florida solution to the pandemic? 

Alumni
Date:

Wait, I'll undab the 2nd post if I can dab "oops" instead.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

Per your bingo card I think you missed absolutely nothing. 

Looks like only 2nd post hit?

were there 2 posts hit by B's?

Oops, my bad , maybe not.

Going quickly through the thread and saw this from Cathy

"Ding dong"

then this by Kardinal. 

"Foligno hits a post. Then Lazar scores."

I didn't read the "scores" part and assumed post.

Too late. What has been dabbed can never be undabbed.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Russell, I have a technical question which I think your expertise is well suited for...

I'm making a step for my dog to reach the couch and bed: Ikea wooden crate, upside down, with foam padding and a square of carpet. The foam lining is already attached, do you have a recommended adhesive to attach the carpet? One step is regular carpet, the other is a floor mat-like piece with a rubber-ish backing.

And I don't remember what I used to attach the foam piece because I started these for my last dog.

we use a prograde carpet glue, non toxic. you may not need one that hardcore. 

Generic "Carpet Flooring Adhesive" in a caulk-like applicator bottle good enough for DIY? I'm guessing I need something a little stronger than all-purpose glue.  

-- Edited by Cathy on Saturday 12th of February 2022 01:29:22 PM

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

"Ding dong"

then this by Kardinal. 

you are history's worst monster.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

"Ding dong"

then this by Kardinal. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

Homer's a judge, I say we stop questioning him and just dab it. biggrin

agreed. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

The lack of self-awareness is terrifying.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Russell, I have a technical question which I think your expertise is well suited for...

I'm making a step for my dog to reach the couch and bed: Ikea wooden crate, upside down, with foam padding and a square of carpet. The foam lining is already attached, do you have a recommended adhesive to attach the carpet? One step is regular carpet, the other is a floor mat-like piece with a rubber-ish backing.

And I don't remember what I used to attach the foam piece because I started these for my last dog.

we use a prograde carpet glue, non toxic. you may not need one that hardcore. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

SOG 22-8 Boston. lmao
Chabot 7:39 TOI

LOL, I literally startled my dog reacting to that shot count.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

Homer's a judge, I say we stop questioning him and just dab it. biggrin

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 22-8 Boston. lmao
Chabot 7:39 TOI

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

ok, I'm back.

What did I miss?

Wait, there was a second post?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.