Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Finally got an appointment to get an ultrasound on my hand.... on the 23rd. So 2 1/2 more weeks to just to get the test, then a few days to get results in the HOPE that this one tells us what is wrong. UGH

oof, is the additional rest time helping or did the recovery plateau?

pretty much plateaued.  Every time I start to think it's getting better, I do something (like vacuuming the stairs this weekend), and I'm reminded that nope, my hand is still messed up

Well *that* will teach you not to clean the house!

Sorry to hear that, no bueno when the healing plateaus.

And despite the constant refrain from the doctor, it is just not all that easy to "not use" your dominant hand

A brace was the only thing that slowed me down...and even then I'd try using my fingers anyway and tweaking my hand in ways not normal by trying to work *around* the brace. I forget what it was but I did something to my arm and/or hand a few years ago...I straight up made a make-shift sling and tied my arm down.

If only there weren't all those pesky adulting tasks like cooking and cleaning to deal with...

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I am so feeling #UnitedInBed right now. I haven't been adequately hydrating for a 80F+ single-digit humidity day. And it was stressful at work.

Wake me up if the game gets interesting.

It's NJ, it won't

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Finally got an appointment to get an ultrasound on my hand.... on the 23rd. So 2 1/2 more weeks to just to get the test, then a few days to get results in the HOPE that this one tells us what is wrong. UGH

pretty much plateaued.  Every time I start to think it's getting better, I do something (like vacuuming the stairs this weekend), and I'm reminded that nope, my hand is still messed up

And despite the constant refrain from the doctor, it is just not all that easy to "not use" your dominant hand

A brace was the only thing that slowed me down...and even then I'd try using my fingers anyway and tweaking my hand in ways not normal by trying to work *around* the brace. I forget what it was but I did something to my arm and/or hand a few years ago...I straight up made a make-shift sling and tied my arm down.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I am so feeling #UnitedInBed right now. I haven't been adequately hydrating for a 80F+ single-digit humidity day. And it was stressful at work.

It's NJ, it won't

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Devil Ding, dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

That was definitely stock footage of the War Memorial

I assumed the crazies were just a weekend trip, did everyone expect them to still be there a week later or is this situation...evolving?

Alumni
Date:

That was definitely stock footage of the War Memorial

Jedi Master
Date:

puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Lol, even with *all* of the postponed games there only 2 games today.

Jedi Master
Date:

3-2 Devils, Tatar with the GWG

my card

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens 4-2 Chabot

Alumni
Date:

my card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=dhUVjrNavbYqEfDocupQPWAI&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=Russell#

NJ games always suck. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.