Topic: Game 38 - Ducks @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 12:30pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 38 - Ducks @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 12:30pm

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Somebody put the puck in the dam net!

Who do you have tomorrow in the NFL? I’m a Niner fan and hoping for 7 straight over the Rams, KC will kick the crap out of Cincy 

KC for sure. Toss up between SF and LA. If I had to choose probably SF.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Traffic cam pic from Wellington & Bank looking east.  Parliament is on this street on the left side.

camera?id=39&timems=1643484180959

Honestly, that looks like a busy Sat afternoon in a city center. i.e. Without context, 'protect' isn't the first, second, or 99th thing I'm thinking.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Traffic cam pic from Wellington & Bank looking east.  Parliament is on this street on the left side.

That can't be right.  They assured us 1.4 million people would be there

No, no, no...the "M" in 1.4M was Roman numerals, we established this last game. So 1,400.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Who do you have tomorrow in the NFL? I’m a Niner fan and hoping for 7 straight over the Rams, KC will kick the crap out of Cincy 

Oh, is that why a neighbor has an obnoxious SF flag hanging in his window, they're still playing?

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

That can't be right.  They assured us 1.4 million people would be there

Confident Fan
Date:

Zegras is unbelievable

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ennis ties it up

AYKM goal scoring play?  That was one heck of a pass 1' off the ground and a spinorama to boot.

I'd listen to that argument. 

So Russell how many more years until we can talk about winning and critiquing players on here like we used to do guys like Mezawful? It’s been almost 5 full seasons of not caring about winning, Florida Tampa Toronto are light years ahead and Detroit has Yzerman and a great ownership group only Buffalo and Montreal suck like Sens in this division 

i'm having toast. 

well, I’m making another látte and you can’t be bothered to give an in depth analysis 🧐  

All bets are off with you know who at the helm. 

sad 😢 but too true - doesn’t do any good to project into the future at all w a delusional jackass at the controls 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That was great about Sokolov and his billet family and his little sister, that’s an awesome program to let young guys live with those families. They do that down here with Caribbean beiśbol players new to America

That was pretty adorable, wasn't it?

It really was 👍

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

That was great about Sokolov and his billet family and his little sister, that’s an awesome program to let young guys live with those families. They do that down here with Caribbean beiśbol players new to America

That was pretty adorable, wasn't it?

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

And with Norris out we know the puck will be the only thing going in the net.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

SOG 18-4 Sens
Chabot 10:47 TOI

Both Chabot and Fowler > 9:20 and neither card has the square. Playing two cards is supposed to be MORE fun.

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 18-4 Sens
Chabot 10:47 TOI

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I think it's safe to dab Sens outshoot...if, ya know, ya have it

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ennis ties it up

AYKM goal scoring play?  That was one heck of a pass 1' off the ground and a spinorama to boot.

So Russell how many more years until we can talk about winning and critiquing players on here like we used to do guys like Mezawful? It’s been almost 5 full seasons of not caring about winning, Florida Tampa Toronto are light years ahead and Detroit has Yzerman and a great ownership group only Buffalo and Montreal suck like Sens in this division 

i'm having toast. 

well, I’m making another látte and you can’t be bothered to give an in depth analysis 🧐  

All bets are off with you know who at the helm. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ennis ties it up

i'm having toast. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I hate afternoon games

Hard to get into them.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.