Final card

Jedi Master
Date:

Shootout

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Overtime Penalty....

Two timeouts taken in OT.  Another rarity.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I was actually petitioning for AYKM from Nick Paul’s perspective, as he seemed surprised the shot went in for the opening goal.

hmmmm.... so not AYKM as in "that was an insanely good goal", but as in "are you kidding me, that went in?"

Correct. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Overtime Penalty....

Confident Fan
Date:

#88 for Canes is slick w the puck

Alumni
Date:

Breakaway dab too

Confident Fan
Date:

Will refs ever not suck

Alumni
Date:

Timeout Sens

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I was actually petitioning for AYKM from Nick Paul’s perspective, as he seemed surprised the shot went in for the opening goal.

hmmmm.... so not AYKM as in "that was an insanely good goal", but as in "are you kidding me, that went in?"

Lol, that scene from The Martian..do you think he means "Are you f-ing *kidding* me?" or "Are you *f-ing* kidding me?"

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I think OT effectively mathematically eliminates me. Unless there's one I-N-S-A-N-E multi-dab, everything is happening, goal.

Canes pull goalie and Sens score would also be an Oops my bad on the Canes' part right?

There was a delayed-penalty, pulled-goalie own goal a couple weeks ago. Forget who though.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I agree.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

oh, Chabot TOI in the 3rd was 9:04

Lazy bum

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I live five blocks from Parliament Hill, but I will be leaving home early for work and heading up the line for the weekend, so as long as they don’t decide to block the bridges I should be okay. There will, apparently, be a group coming from Arnprior (Antrim Truck Stop) so I’m not sure the Ontario route will be better or worse.

Police advising people to stay away from the 417 and 416. But should be ok if your heading west.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I think OT effectively mathematically eliminates me. Unless there's one I-N-S-A-N-E multi-dab, everything is happening, goal.

Canes pull goalie and Sens score would also be an Oops my bad on the Canes' part right?

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I live five blocks from Parliament Hill, but I will be leaving home early for work and heading up the line for the weekend, so as long as they don’t decide to block the bridges I should be okay. There will, apparently, be a group coming from Arnprior (Antrim Truck Stop) so I’m not sure the Ontario route will be better or worse.

Up the line? 

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, Chabot TOI in the 3rd was 9:04

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Heading to OT. 'Night senior

Flipped over to golf.

«First  <  1 2 3 49  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.