Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 37 - Canes @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 37 - Canes @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 7:00pm

no bingo for me. Must be stuck on a truck someplace.

This whole stupid convoy thing comes down to a bunch of trucks causing traffic jams, spewing diesel fumes, making a lot of noise, then going home...and nothing changes.

I do laugh at Trudeau having to "quarantine" for 5 days just as this starts. lol. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Intent to blow!!!

TWSS!!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Formenton Jimmy jacking around and almost cost em

Jimmy Jacking should be a new square. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh and I did groceries after work today, shelves were stocked.  Nothing like the empty ones conservative politicians have been posting this week.  Many of the pics proven to be from 2020, not even in Canada.  On was at a Canadian grocer, but it was from late deliveries because of the big snow storm last Monday.  Things do get out of stock by Sunday afternoons because of weekends. Happens every week. 

Yep, it was happening here because walmart had a failure of their meat fridges.  There was a sign on them that literally said that, but people were posting it as  "See!!  It's starting!"

My 6-pack of Pepsi bottles had white caps instead of blue, it was disturbing. The chicken broth I like is out of stock. (I just killed myself with THAT unintentional pun). Otherwise, no real problems here. I do get most of my meat mail order though and have full freezer so the stores could be out of meat and I might not know.

I forget that you guys probably don't really understand the challenges of the Canadian supply chain.  So especially in winter, the majority of our perishable foods have to come in across the border.  Quite a bit of it comes in by truck.  Right now, we are not allowing unvaccinated truckers to cross the border.

Hence, the stupid protest, and the insistence of the media on promoting hysteria that we will run out of food.

there are supply chain problems but that doesn't make us any different than any other country right now. Lots of empty shelves in the cat food aisle. I'm an expert on that demographic. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thoughts on Trucker convoy? I’m truly sorry to see that some Trump stink has drifted north

UGH.  Dumbasses are causing more disruptions to the supply chain than the vax mandate they are protesting has.

wow, I didn’t know that. I thought it was just dumbasses driving and getting other dumbass Canadians to come and cheer on their stupidity 

The COVID Convoy. Bunch of red neck azzholes and anarchists out to cause as much trouble as possible. More about the right wing trying trying to impose it's views on the majority. One of the main organizers is a western separatist party trying to make a name for it self. 

We call it the Karen Convoy up here. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thoughts on Trucker convoy? I’m truly sorry to see that some Trump stink has drifted north

UGH.  Dumbasses are causing more disruptions to the supply chain than the vax mandate they are protesting has.

wow, I didn’t know that. I thought it was just dumbasses driving and getting other dumbass Canadians to come and cheer on their stupidity 

there's a lot of that too. 

Irony= people who have the freedom and resources to drive their trucks across the 2nd biggest country on earth, taking time off of their jobs, to complain about losing their freedom. 

Alumni
Date:

Since there was no agreement in the AYKM, no bingo for me (it would have been on dice straight dabs to start the game). Final card

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Round 3

Sens - no goal

Canes win

tj got the winner.

1st all year

Milestone dab.

🤣🤣 Next game at 9:30am Yikes 😱 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Again a couple of almosts but no cigar:   https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=ulaCiHFJhYPRrAOEUGBfgQTc&scored=21249412&tscored=1110222122012120&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Round 3

Sens - no goal

Canes win

tj got the winner.

1st all year

Milestone dab.

Jedi Master