Members Login
 

Topic: Game 26 - Sens @ Panthers, Tue Dec 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
RE: Game 26 - Sens @ Panthers, Tue Dec 14, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

Russell wrote:

Did I just hear dorion say win and you're in?


 A few years ago, that would have been a Bingo square.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7783
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

So Kingston is being used as a warning of what is to come for the rest of you as Omicron starts to spread..... yay?

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kingston-section-22-health-order-1.6283964


 It's scary how fast the Omicron variant is spreading.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15809
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Did I just hear dorion say win and you're in?


 You mean in his super-forced, overly-jovial interview?


 TM



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15809
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

So Kingston is being used as a warning of what is to come for the rest of you as Omicron starts to spread..... yay?

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kingston-section-22-health-order-1.6283964


 Yeah, Kingston is trending for all the wrong reasons.  But the idiot kids that caused this with the irresponsible actions are not likely to start be responsible now. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Did I just hear dorion say win and you're in?


 You mean in his super-forced, overly-jovial interview?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15809
Date:
Permalink  
 

Did I just hear dorion say win and you're in?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
So Kingston is being used as a warning of what is to come for the rest of you as Omicron starts to spread..... yay?

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kingston-section-22-health-order-1.6283964



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7783
Date:
Permalink  
 

The NHL moved a lot quicker to shut Calgary down than they did to cancel the Sens games. Guess they learned from their mistakes.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So how's your week going Homer? log4j ruining your life too?


I haven't been involved in any of the tiger teams on that. I already have my plate full with other things.

I'm on the Windows team and OS patching is in my wheelhouse and today is patch Tuesday. I'll have to take a look at the bulletins tomorrow. 


 We've been scrambling because we had to figure out where we had vulnerabilities, shut down some applications, provide support for clients where other vendors had shut down systems that interface into ours, etc, etc.....


On Monday we were told to make it a priority if approached by security who are leading the tiger team efforts.  I developed the patching process for the 800+ servers in a new environment we built, so if there was something to be pushed out, I'll be involved for sure. 


 So far it doesn't seem like there is anything server or OS related, it's a java vulnerability, so just impacting a huge number of applications


 yeah, that's what I hear. They should be able to do an audit and see what servers have java and might be vulnerable. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
SOG 13-9 Sens
Chabot 7:19 TOI

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

That was kind of a dumb penalty.


There was a lost lid on that one too. It did seem kind of a pointless hit/mugging.


London Boobies all over that one.  


 Oh I have that square.  I was in the kitchen and only saw the aftermath of a helmetless Sanford


FAT BASTARD! 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
"oops, my bad"?

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

That was kind of a dumb penalty.


There was a lost lid on that one too. It did seem kind of a pointless hit/mugging.


London Boobies all over that one.  


 Oh I have that square.  I was in the kitchen and only saw the aftermath of a helmetless Sanford



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

I'm getting my 5G signal boosted on Monday. Six months, plus one day after my 2nd dose.


 Saturday for me!  Be interesting to see how functional I am by the Saturday night game thread.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm getting my 5G signal boosted on Monday. Six months, plus one day after my 2nd dose.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

That was kind of a dumb penalty.


There was a lost lid on that one too. It did seem kind of a pointless hit/mugging.


London Boobies all over that one.  



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So how's your week going Homer? log4j ruining your life too?


I haven't been involved in any of the tiger teams on that. I already have my plate full with other things.

I'm on the Windows team and OS patching is in my wheelhouse and today is patch Tuesday. I'll have to take a look at the bulletins tomorrow. 


 We've been scrambling because we had to figure out where we had vulnerabilities, shut down some applications, provide support for clients where other vendors had shut down systems that interface into ours, etc, etc.....


On Monday we were told to make it a priority if approached by security who are leading the tiger team efforts.  I developed the patching process for the 800+ servers in a new environment we built, so if there was something to be pushed out, I'll be involved for sure. 


 So far it doesn't seem like there is anything server or OS related, it's a java vulnerability, so just impacting a huge number of applications



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm still dabless.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15431
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So how's your week going Homer? log4j ruining your life too?


I haven't been involved in any of the tiger teams on that. I already have my plate full with other things.

I'm on the Windows team and OS patching is in my wheelhouse and today is patch Tuesday. I'll have to take a look at the bulletins tomorrow. 


 We've been scrambling because we had to figure out where we had vulnerabilities, shut down some applications, provide support for clients where other vendors had shut down systems that interface into ours, etc, etc.....


On Monday we were told to make it a priority if approached by security who are leading the tiger team efforts.  I developed the patching process for the 800+ servers in a new environment we built, so if there was something to be pushed out, I'll be involved for sure. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22347
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So how's your week going Homer? log4j ruining your life too?


I haven't been involved in any of the tiger teams on that. I already have my plate full with other things.

I'm on the Windows team and OS patching is in my wheelhouse and today is patch Tuesday. I'll have to take a look at the bulletins tomorrow. 


 We've been scrambling because we had to figure out where we had vulnerabilities, shut down some applications, provide support for clients where other vendors had shut down systems that interface into ours, etc, etc.....



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.