Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 25 - Bolts @ Sens, Sat Dec 11, 1:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 25 - Bolts @ Sens, Sat Dec 11, 1:00pm

That sucks Kat! Our rural areas are killing us right now, but (so far) Winnipeg is holding at about 50 cases a day. Not super good, but it beats the 350+ cases we had at this time last year.

Alumni
Date:

Chuckie does something on the PP!

Jedi Master
Date:

Brady on the PP

Jedi Master
Date:

Damn Elliott....

Jedi Master
Date:

So Covid cases in Kingston are going insane. 3 days in a row of over 100 new cases per day. As of yesterday, we are over 600 active cases in the city. Population.... 130,000. So yeah, we are in a bad state right now, and I'm officially not leaving my house again. This sucks!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

SOG 9-5 Bolts
Chabot being lazy, 6:22 TOI

is that a career low icetime for him?

Alumni
Date:

Pfttt at this rate he won't even hit the median time if 20+ minutes a game

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 9-5 Bolts
Chabot being lazy, 6:22 TOI

Alumni
Date:

Yeah it is a nice lunch game lol. I was just finishing, that's why I checked

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Lightning score, but waved off right away

No doubt on that one.  no review was needed.

Jedi Master
Date:

Lightning score, but waved off right away

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Me: I wonder when we play today *checks NHL.com, does spit take* I guess I better turn on the TV

lol.  Nice lunch game for you....

Alumni
Date:

Me: I wonder when we play today *checks NHL.com, does spit take* I guess I better turn on the TV

Alumni
Date:

Woot, Sens score 1st with Norris on a one timer.

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens score first

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm sort of here.

Working on a failover test for work.  It's not going as planned. Connectivity issues with firewall team.

so much fun!  I spent large portions of the last 2 days chasing down why we were having application issues, only to discover that someone decided to switch the anti-virus on all of our servers without telling us.

At least I have a nice four monitor setup

| Thread |

Work | Game  | Work

I've done mostly waiting for other teams to do something. I did have to fix my script for error detection, which it wasn't interpreting properly as I couldn't test it in a failure before. So there's that.  

silver lining and all that

In other work related news, I got official confirmation yesterday that I got extended at the client for another year. I'm the only one on my team to get extended.  A few others on other teams got extended too.  Probably means I won't be on call in the new year.

That's awesome, congrats!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm sort of here.

Working on a failover test for work.  It's not going as planned. Connectivity issues with firewall team.

so much fun!  I spent large portions of the last 2 days chasing down why we were having application issues, only to discover that someone decided to switch the anti-virus on all of our servers without telling us.

| Thread |

Work | Game  | Work

I've done mostly waiting for other teams to do something. I did have to fix my script for error detection, which it wasn't interpreting properly as I couldn't test it in a failure before. So there's that.  

In other work related news, I got official confirmation yesterday that I got extended at the client for another year. I'm the only one on my team to get extended.  A few others on other teams got extended too.  Probably means I won't be on call in the new year.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm sort of here.

| Thread |

Work | Game  | Work

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm sort of here.

| Thread |

Work | Game  | Work

Jedi Master
Date:

This camera angle is really weird

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.