Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 2 - Sens @ Leafs, Sat 16th, 7:00pm

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/8-000-people-pack-the-university-district-in-kingston-ont-to-celebrate-homecoming-weekend-at-queen-s-university-1.5625959

Oh yeah, I saw that.  We had our own morons following the Panda game (University football game between Ottawa U and Carleton U, two of Ottawa's universities)

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/five-more-people-charged-following-post-panda-game-street-party-near-uottawa-campus-1.5624388

The Panda game has a history of drunk students getting out of hand. There was no game last year, so this was the 1st big Uni party in two years. 

Back in 1987, students put so much pressure on a railing that it broke sending over a dozen over the edge some 5m below. 

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2410440218

https://globalnews.ca/video/4090545/video-shows-moment-of-st-patricks-day-roof-collapse-in-kingston

-- Edited by SensKat on Saturday 16th of October 2021 09:48:05 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens had a post earlier in the period.

OTT #13 SANFORD, Tip-In, Goalpost, Off. Zone, 13 ft.

That's a second post, yeah? 

one post each, next one makes it 2nd post by a team.

Ah, you rescinded your post from earlier about the Sens hitting a post because it's not in the PxP. Was afraid I was hallucinating.

Leafs had hit the post earlier.

LOL, scroll back, **you** said "Sens hit post" and hour ago. 

oops, I guess I meant Sens post got hit. 

Alumni
Date:

Any ref suckage or net sans moorings?? Asking for a friend.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Ah, you rescinded your post from earlier about the Sens hitting a post because it's not in the PxP. Was afraid I was hallucinating.

LOL, scroll back, **you** said "Sens hit post" and hour ago. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Well, there's the 2nd post.. lol

-- Edited by Homer on Saturday 16th of October 2021 09:47:21 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/8-000-people-pack-the-university-district-in-kingston-ont-to-celebrate-homecoming-weekend-at-queen-s-university-1.5625959

Oh yeah, I saw that.  We had our own morons following the Panda game (University football game between Ottawa U and Carleton U, two of Ottawa's universities)

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/five-more-people-charged-following-post-panda-game-street-party-near-uottawa-campus-1.5624388

The Panda game has a history of drunk students getting out of hand. There was no game last year, so this was the 1st big Uni party in two years. 

Sadly, this has been a semi-regular occurrence this year.  And that clip was HOURS ago.  You don't want to know what it looks like down there now.

It's not comforting that you seem to have just as many, proportionally speaking, morons as we do. I'd rather it just be a stupid-American thing. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

This was on the cops. Where were they? Had to know the kids would be running amok regardless of who won. They should have been ready and waiting for them. 

I agree.  They said "things were relatively quiet" so sent many cops home. Word got out on social media that most had left and then things got out of hand. 

Cause parties never go late into the evening......idjits. 

Alumni
Date:

Sens call time out and pull the goalie

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

This was on the cops. Where were they? Had to know the kids would be running amok regardless of who won. They should have been ready and waiting for them. 

I agree.  They said "things were relatively quiet" so sent many cops home. Word got out on social media that most had left and then things got out of hand. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

Back in 1987, students put so much pressure on a railing that it broke sending over a dozen over the edge some 5m below. 

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2410440218

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

Sadly, this has been a semi-regular occurrence this year.  And that clip was HOURS ago.  You don't want to know what it looks like down there now.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

speaking of morons....

Alumni
Date:

We haven't had any puck shot over the glass penalties yet.

Jedi Master
Date:
Alumni
Date:

Sens had a short 2 on 1

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Have any of these near-breakaways reached the level of a dabbable breakaway?

Do two half breakaways make a full breakaway?  lol

I can neither confirm nor deny that was, in fact, what I was asking. 

«First  <  1 2 3 48  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.