Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: NHL Expansion draft - July 21

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Detwoit Wed Wings?

I thought he said Detwoit Wed Rings.

Reminds be of a buddy who once tried to order Rings and Wibs. I didn't let him get away with it unnoticed. We all had a good laugh along with the waitress.  lol

Ha, I think you're right, Rings. I got hung up on Detwoit...that was a new one for me.

Right up there with Firefly Flans.

Alumni
Date:

Chris Driedger, well that's one goalie selected. Former Sens too.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Detwoit Wed Wings?

I thought he said Detwoit Wed Rings.

Reminds be of a buddy who once tried to order Rings and Wibs. I didn't let him get away with it unnoticed. We all had a good laugh along with the waitress.  lol

Alumni
Date:

Is this "voice of SN" for real? He sounds like he's doing satire or some weird dramatic effect.

Alumni
Date:

The Angry Beaver?  That's the local watering hole?

Alumni
Date:

Detwoit Wed Wings?

Alumni
Date:

and announcing our pick from the Ottawa Senators is tj. 

TJ: I'm proud to take on behalf of the Seattle Kraken, Chris Tierney"

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lots of leaks of information, including that we have lost Daccord. Just because....

Not sure if I'm D'accord with that. Wouldn't they prefer Derek Stepan, or tj's favorite Chris Tierney?

They had soooo many options!  I mean, did they just not notice that Cody Goloubef was available???

No, but they did notice Cody got his own special font.

Alumni
Date:

Not wanting to be a Kraken fan is one hesitation I have in moving to WA.

Alumni
Date:

I feel like we could have easily had a bingo card for tonight, weak effort on our part.

Alumni
Date:

Interesting that PK is also available. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lots of leaks of information, including that we have lost Daccord. Just because....

Not sure if I'm D'accord with that. Wouldn't they prefer Derek Stepan, or tj's favorite Chris Tierney?

They had soooo many options!  I mean, did they just not notice that Cody Goloubef was available???

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Any thoughts on the Carey Price situation? I can't imagine being on the team in Seattle right now and having that decision to make.

$10.5M for 5 more years and he's currently 33.

Sure he was a playoff hero leading the team to the finals, but also was injured half the season. Can he stay healthy for 5 more years?  Also depends on what other goalies are available. I haven't checked full list. There might also be a backroom deal to not pick him.

Hearing rumours he may have a hip injury that could keep him out a lot of next season. Ooorrrrrrr, does he? 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Any thoughts on the Carey Price situation? I can't imagine being on the team in Seattle right now and having that decision to make.

$10.5M for 5 more years and he's currently 33.

Sure he was a playoff hero leading the team to the finals, but also was injured half the season. Can he stay healthy for 5 more years?  Also depends on what other goalies are available. I haven't checked full list. There might also be a backroom deal to not pick him.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

i would giggle my ass off until september, 2024 , if they do take him. 

Alumni
Date:

as steve warne said, if your answer to " who will Ottawa lose in the expansion draft?" is who cares? the gm has done is job. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I forget who Canuck, Pan and Kardinal picked for their protected list.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.