Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm

How long before the internet builds a composite face with Petry's eyes and Perry's nose?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did you guys see Vegas GM tested positive too?

I heard someone else tested positive, but didn't catch who it was. 

And apparently he was captured on TV in gm3 not wearing a mask...got himself a phone call from the principal's office.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I guess that means he won't fly back with the team?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Amazing save by crazy eyes?

Did I hear enough whistles for London Bobby?

It's under review.... no goal.  Amazing applies.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sure, why not.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Shot was yesterday afternoon and was ok up to this morning other than a sore arm.  This afternoon started headache, general body soreness,  complete lack of energy.

That sucks.... other than being a bit out of it Friday night, I've been perfectly fine since mine.  

You had a not-insignificant reaction to #1 though, yeah? (I think I read AZ packed more of a punch in #1.)

If you skated through both shots without any reaction then ribbing would definitely be on the menu.

first one was brutal for me, so I figure I was owed an easy one this time.

I got Moderna for both.  Wasn't quite a smooth as the 1st one where I was in and out in short time. (different site)

Got shot about 30 minutes later than appointment time.  Moderna had about 15 people ahead of me waiting, Pfizer were being waved right through.  When I got to the next room they had 4 stations for Moderna and 8 stations for Pfizer, with jabbers waiting for people to jab. Moderna to Pfizer ratio I observed was about 2:1

LOL, I was fighting the urge to run process improvement on my mass vax site. When they opened they were Moderna only, and I was there the first week they opened. By the time I came back for #2 they were both...with the number of stations split evenly. The volunteers were a bit confused as to why there was a line for Moderna but none for Pfizer.

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

my game is really choppy tonight. Guess I might need to reboot something

Lol, is your equipment trying to tell you something (like: Replace me, PLEASE!) or is it just really sensitive to blips in the source connection? 

It's all less than a year old, so really shouldn't be end-of-life.    It's actually cleared up again, but I think I'm behind because of the blipping.

I haven't been home all day though so if there was an outage that needed anything reset I don't know about it.

Changing channel and back might bring you back up in sync.

yep, I was just waiting for a commercial 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Shot was yesterday afternoon and was ok up to this morning other than a sore arm.  This afternoon started headache, general body soreness,  complete lack of energy.

That sucks.... other than being a bit out of it Friday night, I've been perfectly fine since mine.  

You had a not-insignificant reaction to #1 though, yeah? (I think I read AZ packed more of a punch in #1.)

If you skated through both shots without any reaction then ribbing would definitely be on the menu.

I got Moderna for both.  Wasn't quite a smooth as the 1st one where I was in and out in short time. (different site)

Got shot about 30 minutes later than appointment time.  Moderna had about 15 people ahead of me waiting, Pfizer were being waved right through.  When I got to the next room they had 4 stations for Moderna and 8 stations for Pfizer, with jabbers waiting for people to jab. Moderna to Pfizer ratio I observed was about 2:1

I did my second one at a drive-through clinic.  Really well organized, quick and easy.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Apologies if I've said this before, those aerial/exterior shots of arenas that are in the middle of downtown blow my mind every time. Where the hell does everyone park?

Signed, Land of Arenas Surrounded by Acres of Parking Lots

Montreal has a good subway system with a couple lines/stops nearby. Orange and Green lines. 

Bell Center is between Bonaventure and Lucien L'Allier on the Orange line. 

Figured that was the case, just can't wrap my head around public transit being the preferred way to travel. Totally foreign concept in SoCal.

For context, I was working long-term on site at a client 3 miles from my place. 2.5 miles down the very street I live on, and 0.5 mile up to the next street. Looked into taking the bus because my gas mileage was not happy about that arrangement and parking at the client site was crap (they converted a mfg warehouse to a cube farm without expanding the parking lot).

Bus route was 90 minutes and took me ~15 miles out of the way to the university first.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Lol, is your equipment trying to tell you something (like: Replace me, PLEASE!) or is it just really sensitive to blips in the source connection? 

It's all less than a year old, so really shouldn't be end-of-life.    It's actually cleared up again, but I think I'm behind because of the blipping.

I haven't been home all day though so if there was an outage that needed anything reset I don't know about it.

Changing channel and back might bring you back up in sync.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Has Robin Lehner always looked that...grizzled? (I may be matching an incorrect headshot in my memory.)

yeah, he's been sporting a widely beard for a while now. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Apologies if I've said this before, those aerial/exterior shots of arenas that are in the middle of downtown blow my mind every time. Where the hell does everyone park?

Signed, Land of Arenas Surrounded by Acres of Parking Lots

Montreal has a good subway system with a couple lines/stops nearby. Orange and Green lines. 

Bell Center is between Bonaventure and Lucien L'Allier on the Orange line. 

montreal-metro-preview.jpg 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Net, sans moorings

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.