Members Login
 

Topic: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
RE: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm
Permalink  
 

Home team take 1st penalty



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

I think that sequence qualifies as a WTF ref!


 Concur.

I kinda forget about that one when they miss a thing but still call *something*.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

boy, we're a talkative bunch tonight.


I decided if I move up north it won't be to Oregon. I just can't give up pumping my own gas.


 lol.  It's the little things


No kidding. Moved the laundry to the dryer on the last commercial and thought, "Do they have surf shops in PNW, where am I going to get my t-shirts?"

Not sure but I *may* be focusing on the wrong things right now.


 The good news is that no matter where you live, you can order t-shirts online!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Corey Perry's angry eyes are the same shade of blue as his helmet.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think that sequence qualifies as a WTF ref!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

boy, we're a talkative bunch tonight.


I decided if I move up north it won't be to Oregon. I just can't give up pumping my own gas.


 lol.  It's the little things


No kidding. Moved the laundry to the dryer on the last commercial and thought, "Do they have surf shops in PNW, where am I going to get my t-shirts?"

Not sure but I *may* be focusing on the wrong things right now.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

boy, we're a talkative bunch tonight.


I decided if I move up north it won't be to Oregon. I just can't give up pumping my own gas.


 lol.  It's the little things



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

I can't tell if they actually mention his name more often, or if it just seems like it because it doesn't roll of the tongue with English phonetics, but Kotkaniemi is the magic word tonight.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

boy, we're a talkative bunch tonight.


I decided if I move up north it won't be to Oregon. I just can't give up pumping my own gas.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
boy, we're a talkative bunch tonight.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

The complete reversal in SOG vs gm3 is kinda insane.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

game tied after 1, goal-free period


 Bonus points for correct terminology of "goal free"...someone posts "goal less" and I'm gonna Ctrl+F "less" and miss a dab!


 Sorry, vaccine side effect.


It'll get better once the 5G fully kicks in.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

game tied after 1, goal-free period


 Bonus points for correct terminology of "goal free"...someone posts "goal less" and I'm gonna Ctrl+F "less" and miss a dab!


 Sorry, vaccine side effect.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

game tied after 1, goal-free period


 Bonus points for correct terminology of "goal free"...someone posts "goal less" and I'm gonna Ctrl+F "less" and miss a dab!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
game tied after 1, goal-free period

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Home outshoots V in 1st, mathematical dab


 game tied in 1st

goal less period. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did you guys see Vegas GM tested positive too?


 I heard someone else tested positive, but didn't catch who it was. 


 I guess that means he won't fly back with the team?


 Lol, didn't even think about that!


 Makes you wonder if coaches keep their mask on in the dressing room.


 They are supposed to - and they are actually only allowed in there very briefly, something like 10 minutes right before game time



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Home outshoots V in 1st, mathematical dab



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did you guys see Vegas GM tested positive too?


 I heard someone else tested positive, but didn't catch who it was. 


 I guess that means he won't fly back with the team?


 Lol, didn't even think about that!


 Makes you wonder if coaches keep their mask on in the dressing room.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did you guys see Vegas GM tested positive too?


 I heard someone else tested positive, but didn't catch who it was. 


 I guess that means he won't fly back with the team?


 Lol, didn't even think about that!



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.