Members Login
 

Topic: Habs @ Golden Knights - Game 2 - Wednesday June 16, 9:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
RE: Habs @ Golden Knights - Game 2 - Wednesday June 16, 9:00pm
Permalink  
 

SensKat wrote:

ok, I officially want playoff pants


 I feel like I missed a relevant commercial.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19840
Date:
Permalink  
 
w..why do people have pizza hats on?

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 

Oh man, Petry's eyes.  stop showing them!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19840
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.


 Saw that.  Happy for him that he has another year in him.... sad that it's still in Toronto.


 30 points away from 1,000.  Odds he gets that milestone against the Sens?


 I would actually like to see that.  It would be a pretty cool moment.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19840
Date:
Permalink  
 
ok, I officially want playoff pants

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
Permalink  
 

TJ-- You're in PNW, yeah? 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.


 Saw that.  Happy for him that he has another year in him.... sad that it's still in Toronto.


 30 points away from 1,000.  Odds he gets that milestone against the Sens?


Dab



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.


 Saw that.  Happy for him that he has another year in him.... sad that it's still in Toronto.


 30 points away from 1,000.  Odds he gets that milestone against the Sens?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19840
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.


 Saw that.  Happy for him that he has another year in him.... sad that it's still in Toronto.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.


*Next* year will be the year, right? Right??



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 

Shots are 7-1 Vegas. so yeah, Hai bs scored on their only shot. 

Oh, habs just got their 2nd shot.  I wonder what vaccine they got.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7117
Date:
Permalink  
 

Spezza signed with lafs today for one more year.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Price with and amazing save. 

My card?  less than amazing... 


 Are you using the correct round? I've heard that can be an issue.


 You mean the Sens are not playing?  Damn... I was waiting for Chuckie to do something.  lol



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Price with and amazing save. 

My card?  less than amazing... 


 Are you using the correct round? I've heard that can be an issue.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 

Price with and amazing save. 

My card?  less than amazing... 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12742
Date:
Permalink  
 

Home team hits post, on a 2-on-1.

Checks card.... still dabless. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19840
Date:
Permalink  
 
Home team hits a post

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2890
Date:
Permalink  
 

How did that not make a sound??



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 14580
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I’m originally from Louisville Kentucky and I listen to podcasts about Kentucky college basketball and I heard a commercial today that they are wanting people to get vaccines with $100 enticements in Kentucky. I mean WTF?!? It’s not enough to get this damned thing behind us?


 Well Alberta is doing 3 million dollar lotteries for people that get vaccinated....


 That’s crazy 😜 

I’m watching the game tonight on CBC and there‘s a commercial every break to get the vaccine. It’s amazing 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 14580
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I’m originally from Louisville Kentucky and I listen to podcasts about Kentucky college basketball and I heard a commercial today that they are wanting people to get vaccines with $100 enticements in Kentucky. I mean WTF?!? It’s not enough to get this damned thing behind us?


 Wait until they start offering fire arms after your 2nd dose. 


 That’s funny, because it’s true 



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.