Huh, that looks like prison...

{googles Kat's little city + "prison"}

Oh, that's why it looks like a prison.

lol.... which one?  We have a few

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

You guys still delaying #2 to 12-16 weeks or are you bringing that in any? (Saw a headline that you're getting 9m more doses)

depends which jab you got, I think.  High priority are starting to be moved up to get them sooner (Pfizer and Moderna).

Most of the country has put a hold on using AZ, so for those of us that had that one we aren't even sure right now if we can GET our second dose.

Oh that's right, we were talking about mix-and-max vax a couple games ago. Eek.

Alumni
Date:

{googles pictures of Kat's little city}

Huh, that looks like prison...

{googles Kat's little city + "prison"}

Oh, that's why it looks like a prison.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

You guys still delaying #2 to 12-16 weeks or are you bringing that in any? (Saw a headline that you're getting 9m more doses)

depends which jab you got, I think.  High priority are starting to be moved up to get them sooner (Pfizer and Moderna).

Most of the country has put a hold on using AZ, so for those of us that had that one we aren't even sure right now if we can GET our second dose.

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Heard on the pre-game for the Pittsburgh game tonight that they are allowed 12,000 fans in the building for this one. That seems..... crazy

Since 2 out of every 3 people you run into in the US is not vaccinated yet, yeah, pretty crazy.

My little city hit 50% with a first dose yesterday.  It was an exciting milestone.

Ottawa numbers.  ages 12-17 expected to eligible at month end

42%: The percentage of Ottawa residents who have received at least one vaccine dose.

51%: The percentage of Ottawa residents age 18 and over who have received at least one vaccine dose.

loving these numbers.  Gives me hope that we might have some kind of summer after all.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Heard on the pre-game for the Pittsburgh game tonight that they are allowed 12,000 fans in the building for this one. That seems..... crazy

Since 2 out of every 3 people you run into in the US is not vaccinated yet, yeah, pretty crazy.

My little city hit 50% with a first dose yesterday.  It was an exciting milestone.

Ottawa numbers.  ages 12-17 expected to eligible at month end

42%: The percentage of Ottawa residents who have received at least one vaccine dose.

51%: The percentage of Ottawa residents age 18 and over who have received at least one vaccine dose.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Have to wonder how often it happens that someone goes into work one day and says "You know what we should do? Switch to AWS. I saw their logo on the ice in a playoff game last night"

You joke, but I have a friend whose (former) employer pretty much did that. "Move everything to cloud!" Literally everything, no on-prem data center.

with no plans on upgrading bandwidth and provider redundancy

Bingo! (wait, no, you know what I meant)

Part of my job is doing telecom audits for clients, current audit I literally said to the client service manager, "Their lack of diversity is terrifying." (It's a financial services company)

**And** they're rolling their own data center, in a building equidistant between an airport and a train station. So there's only one provider and they charge $$$$$$$$, because they can.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Have to wonder how often it happens that someone goes into work one day and says "You know what we should do? Switch to AWS. I saw their logo on the ice in a playoff game last night"

You joke, but I have a friend whose (former) employer pretty much did that. "Move everything to cloud!" Literally everything, no on-prem data center.

Nothing specifically wrong with going AWS, or any other cloud provider..... I'm just guessing most companies don't make that decision based on seeing the logo splashed on the ice.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

with no plans on upgrading bandwidth and provider redundancy

Alumni
Date:

Oh, and I saw that you'll be allowed to visit us when you hit 75%.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'll be filling you and Pan in on "Jab #2: The Reactions!" premiering this Friday.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I can neither confirm nor deny I have an Excel pivot table breaking down the bingo squares by category and card version.

I can neither nor deny I added conditional formatting to track dabs and dead dabs.

organizing an intervention. dab

Invalid dab, it's not on the pivot table.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I can neither confirm nor deny I have an Excel pivot table breaking down the bingo squares by category and card version.

I can neither nor deny I added conditional formatting to track dabs and dead dabs.

organizing an intervention. dab

Alumni
Date:

Home team takes 1st penalty

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 716  >  Last»  | Page of 16  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.