Jedi Master
Date:
Caps-Bruins Thread

2 goals within 90 seconds

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Spent some time outside today enjoying/cursing the crazy warm weather. So far I don't seem to have gotten a sunburn, which is amazing for me. So happy we are getting this awesome weather for the long weekend!

I burn in bright moonlight.

Is your May long weekend the un-official start to summer? Memorial Day (next weekend) is our un-official start to summer. Memorial Day through Labor Day, equinoxes and solstices be damned!

Yep, this is really when we consider "summer" to be here.  And this year has not disappointed!  26/27 degree weather, amazing sunshine.... just a great way to kick off the season. 

AND the Ontario government announced yesterday that we can now gather outdoors in groups of 5, so I'm allowed to see people again!

Alumni
Date:

Goal scored in 1st minute of period.

Alumni
Date:

Pasta with the sauce.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Spent some time outside today enjoying/cursing the crazy warm weather. So far I don't seem to have gotten a sunburn, which is amazing for me. So happy we are getting this awesome weather for the long weekend!

I burn in bright moonlight.

Is your May long weekend the un-official start to summer? Memorial Day (next weekend) is our un-official start to summer. Memorial Day through Labor Day, equinoxes and solstices be damned!

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh, Kat, I loved your opposite word picture.

Haha.  Thanks!

I was scrolling back looking for the bingo card link and was like, "Oh yeah, I lol'd and forgot to say anything."

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

do we carry these for fun cards over to the Oilers-Jets game or generate new ones. 

carry them over and see if we can fill them up?

I'll go ahead and get in on the for fun: my card

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Haha.  Thanks!

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Okay, there is NO WAY there was this much fighting and post-whistle shenanigans in previous years and I just blocked it out when deciding on the "fight" square. Everyone is crankier this year, yes?

lol.  Some series are definitely grumpier than others.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Okay, there is NO WAY there was this much fighting and post-whistle shenanigans in previous years and I just blocked it out when deciding on the "fight" square. Everyone is crankier this year, yes?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

do we carry these for fun cards over to the Oilers-Jets game or generate new ones. 

Blackout bingo *is* kinda fun. Though I modified the rules, no dead dabs, undabbed squares can be recycled.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

carry them over and see if we can fill them up?

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

dude gets it in the face, finishes shift/period covering his face and blocking shots. 

dab?

it was kind of funny. not him taking a shot to the face, but keep playing D while covering his face. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

home team leads after 2

oh yeah, that was also tied after 1.  I removed the not 0-0 score stipulation..  the non 0-0 game stayed for the goal less period.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

dude gets it in the face, finishes shift/period covering his face and blocking shots. 

dab?

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

home team leads after 2

«First  <  1 2 3 4 532  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.