Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Caps-Bruins Thread

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Caps-Bruins Thread

Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.

Ottawa is hot and humid to the point of it being unbearable some days.  

Jedi Master
Date:

So.... is this one going to end before Oilers/Jets puck drop?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lots of grouchy players tonight

any of them thorny?

So far it's been regular players being thorny, not a thorny player being thorny.

Marchand may have just changed that.

Yes he did. And he should really stop taking penalties, that's at least the second time he's skated from the box muttering to himself after his penalty gave up a goal.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.

oh yeah, our weather is pretty different here.  Heat, humidity, crazy storms, you name it.

Heat lightning is one of our coolest phenomenon by far.

Alumni
Date:

deviation goal.  I guess that negates the one-timer goal.  lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

any of them thorny?

So far it's been regular players being thorny, not a thorny player being thorny.

Marchand may have just changed that.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

any of them thorny?

a thorne by any other name would still be prickly. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

any of them thorny?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Spent some time outside today enjoying/cursing the crazy warm weather. So far I don't seem to have gotten a sunburn, which is amazing for me. So happy we are getting this awesome weather for the long weekend!

{googles Hamilton weather}

Holy crap! We barely broke into the 70s today. But no overcast, so that's a huge plus.

yeah, it was hot today.  Area just west of me had no power until 3:30 am, so no AC or fan and had to keep windows closed.

Many didn't sleep well.

some were evacuated, 89 homes had gas shut off and gas company had to go door to door today to turn gas back on and light polit lights.  Haven't heard of cause yet. 

Oof, that's sound quite unpleasant.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

any of them thorny?

Alumni
Date:

"And Ovechkin flattens Marchard"

What a shame...

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Spent some time outside today enjoying/cursing the crazy warm weather. So far I don't seem to have gotten a sunburn, which is amazing for me. So happy we are getting this awesome weather for the long weekend!

Holy crap! We barely broke into the 70s today. But no overcast, so that's a huge plus.

yeah, it was hot today.  Area just west of me had no power until 3:30 am, so no AC or fan and had to keep windows closed.

Many didn't sleep well.

some were evacuated, 89 homes had gas shut off and gas company had to go door to door today to turn gas back on and light polit lights.  Haven't heard of cause yet. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

question on card carry over.  If someone in this game scores at the end of the game and someone scores early in Oilers-Jets game, does it count as two goals within 90 secs?

Never mind... 

LOL

I would say, yes, that counts for carry over.

Jedi Master
Date:

NOW what are they reviewing?

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

2 goals within 90 seconds

plus a breakaway to boot.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

question on card carry over.  If someone in this game scores at the end of the game and someone scores early in Oilers-Jets game, does it count as two goals within 90 secs?

Never mind... 

lmao.  dilemma resolved!

Alumni
Date:

Never mind... 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 432  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.