Topic: Caps-Bruins Thread

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Caps-Bruins Thread

switching threads

Alumni
Date:

Anthem done. I'm switching games and thread.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?

Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.

Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.

It was crazy hot out there!  

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.

Got caught in a traffic backup on the bridge this afternoon. Police had Covid check point set up. Took almost half an hour to get through. Don't think the car in front of me has air conditioning. They didn't look like they were enjoying themselves.

Oh man.  I remember those days of no A/C.  I have no idea how we functioned.

Last couple of years in Calgary were bad without it, but there is no humidity there.  I can't imagine living without it in an Ontario summer now.

Our air conditioner was here when we moved in 26 years ago but, knock on wood, still working.

Alumni
Date:

one-timer goal.

Jedi Master
Date:

Boston again. I don't see a comeback happening tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Players heading to the ice in Edm.  Puck drop in a few mins. 

Whatever happened to picture-in-picture tv?  This would be a great time for that.

Alumni
Date:

London Bobby

Alumni
Date:

Players heading to the ice in Edm.  Puck drop in a few mins. 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.

Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.

Got caught in a traffic backup on the bridge this afternoon. Police had Covid check point set up. Took almost half an hour to get through. Don't think the car in front of me has air conditioning. They didn't look like they were enjoying themselves.

Oh man.  I remember those days of no A/C.  I have no idea how we functioned.

Last couple of years in Calgary were bad without it, but there is no humidity there.  I can't imagine living without it in an Ontario summer now.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So.... is this one going to end before Oilers/Jets puck drop?

doubt it. It'll probably start in 10-12 mins. 

yeah, so we'll have to juggle some overlap.....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So.... is this one going to end before Oilers/Jets puck drop?

doubt it. It'll probably start in 10-12 mins. 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

All the penalties, there hasn't been an overlapping one.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.

Ottawa is hot and humid to the point of it being unbearable some days.  

This will be my first full Ontario summer in a few years.  It's going to be rough.

Alumni
Date:

Tagging out, back in ~an hour.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.

oh yeah, our weather is pretty different here.  Heat, humidity, crazy storms, you name it.

Heat lightning is one of our coolest phenomenon by far.

The Pacific may be threatening to swallow us whole but it's a nice moderately effect in the meantime.

1 2 332  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.