Members Login
 

Topic: Caps-Bruins Thread

Post Info
Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Caps-Bruins Thread
Permalink  
 

switching threads

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

Anthem done. I'm switching games and thread.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7166
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.


 Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.


 It was crazy hot out there!  

 

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.


 Got caught in a traffic backup on the bridge this afternoon. Police had Covid check point set up. Took almost half an hour to get through. Don't think the car in front of me has air conditioning. They didn't look like they were enjoying themselves.


 Oh man.  I remember those days of no A/C.  I have no idea how we functioned.

Last couple of years in Calgary were bad without it, but there is no humidity there.  I can't imagine living without it in an Ontario summer now.


Our air conditioner was here when we moved in 26 years ago but, knock on wood, still working.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

one-timer goal.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Boston again. I don't see a comeback happening tonight.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Players heading to the ice in Edm.  Puck drop in a few mins. 


 Whatever happened to picture-in-picture tv?  This would be a great time for that.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

London Bobby



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

Players heading to the ice in Edm.  Puck drop in a few mins. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.


 Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.


 It was crazy hot out there!  

 

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.


 Got caught in a traffic backup on the bridge this afternoon. Police had Covid check point set up. Took almost half an hour to get through. Don't think the car in front of me has air conditioning. They didn't look like they were enjoying themselves.


 Oh man.  I remember those days of no A/C.  I have no idea how we functioned.

Last couple of years in Calgary were bad without it, but there is no humidity there.  I can't imagine living without it in an Ontario summer now.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7166
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.


 Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.


 It was crazy hot out there!  

 

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.


 Got caught in a traffic backup on the bridge this afternoon. Police had Covid check point set up. Took almost half an hour to get through. Don't think the car in front of me has air conditioning. They didn't look like they were enjoying themselves.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.


 Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.


 It was crazy hot out there!  

 

I need a new umbrella for my deck, too.... so it's hard to be out there for long in the afternoons right now.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7166
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.


 Spent the last 3 days getting the garden ready. Hit a wall this afternoon. Too much sun and heat.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So.... is this one going to end before Oilers/Jets puck drop?


 doubt it. It'll probably start in 10-12 mins. 


 yeah, so we'll have to juggle some overlap.....



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

So.... is this one going to end before Oilers/Jets puck drop?


 doubt it. It'll probably start in 10-12 mins. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

Evening people. Warm enough for you?


 Evening senior!  I'm loving this weather.... since I can come back inside to the A/C whenever I want.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7166
Date:
Permalink  
 

Evening people. Warm enough for you?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

All the penalties, there hasn't been an overlapping one.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.


 Ottawa is hot and humid to the point of it being unbearable some days.  


 This will be my first full Ontario summer in a few years.  It's going to be rough.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Tagging out, back in ~an hour.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm not understanding the clouds and rain + heat in your weather forecasts. But I guess you're basically Texas/Missouri*, geographically speaking.

*Had grandparents in both those states, spent time there in summers, late summer thunderstorms are a foreign concept in coastal Cali.


 oh yeah, our weather is pretty different here.  Heat, humidity, crazy storms, you name it.

 

Heat lightning is one of our coolest phenomenon by far.


 The Pacific may be threatening to swallow us whole but it's a nice moderately effect in the meantime.



 
1 2 332  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.