Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 53 - Habs @ Sens - Wed May 5th, 7:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So Russell has the D improved or do all the Sens backup G’s look like real goalies? I believe the D has improved first off and just maybe they have some real competent depth in goal

That was sweet by Formenton

both

They absolutely have a superstar dependable Dman on the way in Sanderson late next year too

would still like to see them poach a 3-4 Dman from someone in cap trouble this summer. 

If they want to truly compete for a playoff spot I think you’re right. There will be injuries in an 82 game season 

yep. adding a legit top 4 dman speeds up the rebuild, and with the expansion draft/flat cap, there should be guys available, and sens have the assets to trade. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

If MTL and TML meet in the playoffs, I’m cheering for MTL because (a) Leafs suck, and (b) MTL getting that sort of confidence would mean they would keep this team largely as-is which would be good for the SNES next season.

Yeah, much as it would be nice to be able to see Spezz and Foligno have some success.... I will always cheer for ABTL

Alumni
Date:

"If MTL and TML meet in the playoffs..."  I see many typos in our future.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Habs get their 1st PP with just under 4 mins left in the game. 

Why could it not have been a dumb one for no particular reason. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So Russell has the D improved or do all the Sens backup G’s look like real goalies? I believe the D has improved first off and just maybe they have some real competent depth in goal

both

They absolutely have a superstar dependable Dman on the way in Sanderson late next year too

would still like to see them poach a 3-4 Dman from someone in cap trouble this summer. 

They still need a proper partner for Chabot.  He's just not able to be as effective playing his game without a solid stay-at-home guy to let him loose a bit more.

Alumni
Date:

Habs get their 1st PP with just under 4 mins left in the game. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

If they want to truly compete for a playoff spot I think you’re right. There will be injuries in an 82 game season 

there is a legit argument  about having mete and brainstorm in the lineup at same time. two pretty small guys. not sure you can get by with that. 

Alumni
Date:

If MTL and TML meet in the playoffs, I’m cheering for MTL because (a) Leafs suck, and (b) MTL getting that sort of confidence would mean they would keep this team largely as-is which would be good for the SNES next season.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

plus, the deadwood back there on D got traded so just better personel, too. 

True, moved 3 of them along 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

both

plus, the deadwood back there on D got traded so just better personel, too. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sweet goal by Formenton.

lol, we are thinking alike Homer. Be afraid 😱 

Me no like.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

almost forgot about colin white. 

Trade him and that 4.5 hit 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

both

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sweet goal by Formenton.

lol, we are thinking alike Homer. Be afraid 😱 

Alumni
Date:

almost forgot about colin white. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Sweet goal by Formenton.

«First  <  1 2 3 48  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.