Topic: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What exactly is going on with Elliot Friedman's hair?

Was thinking the same thing. 

Possibly covid related?

One of the lesser-known side effects

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It seems I’ve been missing an “interesting” game. I won’t be around for long though. Feelings much better, but exhausted.

Watching the game is surprisingly taxing, mentally, even though I'm feeling better physically. 

So if you're feeling side effects from the vaccine and not trying to sleep it off, you should just binge something mindless on a streaming service?

If many are feeling like crap for a couple days after vaccination, will the NHL/Teams hold off on vaccination of players even if they're eligible? (currently 30+ in Ontario).  Maybe end of season/before playoffs start?  Could be bad press though if they get vaccines for all playoff bound teams.

Did the Rangers end up getting jabbed? I know there was a headline about, and I had the same thought, but I don't recall seeing any follow up.

I mean, theoretically, AM jab on a day off the morning after a game, most would be okay to play the next day on #1 of 2-dose vax.

Apparently, the US is starting to close mass vax sites due to lowered demand and we're technically free-for-all in the States as of last week. (And why we're not shipping you guys more AZ is another question in search of an answer)

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Possibly covid related?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It seems I’ve been missing an “interesting” game. I won’t be around for long though. Feelings much better, but exhausted.

Watching the game is surprisingly taxing, mentally, even though I'm feeling better physically. 

So if you're feeling side effects from the vaccine and not trying to sleep it off, you should just binge something mindless on a streaming service?

I may or may not have been watching the cable broadcast versions of Infinity War and Endgame prior to joining you folks here. Didn't realize I was a little slow in the head until I started to focus on the game. I don't feel tired, per se, but I do feel a step behind.

And, is mindless watching ever really a BAD idea??

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

If many are feeling like crap for a couple days after vaccination, will the NHL/Teams hold off on vaccination of players even if they're eligible? (currently 30+ in Ontario).  Maybe end of season/before playoffs start?  Could be bad press though if they get vaccines for all playoff bound teams.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

There's *another* 2pm PT game next week??

huh.  Well, 2:30 according to my calendar, but.... yeah.  WTF.

I rounded

2:30 metric. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I rounded

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Chabot 9:15 TOI, so we'll have to wait on dabbing that one.

Lazy bum.

Chabot...not you.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

and I'm dabless in the 1st period. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 9:15 TOI, so we'll have to wait on dabbing that one.

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG currently showing as tied. Will update if that changes.

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Hey!  glad to hear you have turned the corner.  You should be basically back to normal in the morning.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

And King Frank demands to be fed. And if I try and ignore him, he will trash the room.

The emperor has no clothes. LiterallY. 

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  16 7 8 9 1013  >  Last»  | Page of 13  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.