Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 46 - Sens @ Flames - Mon Apr 19, 2100h

sens 1st pp.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Before we get too far, and before y'all go to bed!, the next games are #UnitedInBed Thursday and Saturday, yeah?

Yep, but I'm off on Friday, so I'll stay up to keep you company for that one!

Haha, that should be fun!!  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I’m on three separate wait lists, two of which have me classified as an essential worker, so here is hoping something comes of it soon. I’ll drive anywhere in the city and beyond if needed, and at short notice....even over the objections of the shop slave driver I work for on my days off.

Lol, did the third not have an essential classification or did they just deem you not worthy? 

Didn’t have the category.  It is a local place, not a chain. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Before we get too far, and before y'all go to bed!, the next games are #UnitedInBed Thursday and Saturday, yeah?

Yep, but I'm off on Friday, so I'll stay up to keep you company for that one!

Alumni
Date:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpgsenior wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I’m on three separate wait lists, two of which have me classified as an essential worker, so here is hoping something comes of it soon. I’ll drive anywhere in the city and beyond if needed, and at short notice....even over the objections of the shop slave driver I work for on my days off.

Two of my weasel type brothers got their shots within 24 hrs of starting the process.

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

There.....I fixed the thread title.  

While you're at it... it's also game 46. 

Must have had the cursor there when I did a "delete character, type 9" for 9pm instead.

Done.  Dab? 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Empty arena pre-game ceremony.  I don't have a square for that. 

Plus this is cutting into my bed time. 

My boss called at 5:30, interrupting my dinner making, so I rushed like crazy. IF ONLY I KNEW I HAD TIME!!

But, boss called to tell me he's giving me a raise so I can't get too mad about his timing.

Congrats!  That's always a nice call to get.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 49 - Sens @ Flames - Mon Apr 19, 2100h

Kardinal wrote:

Two of my weasel type brothers got their shots within 24 hrs of starting the process.

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I've gone through and checked every pharmacy in the city that is doing vaccines here.  Waitlisted on the short notice list for a bunch of places just in case I can get in sooner.  

I'm not surprised this is happening - I think our age group have been the ones most anxious to get the vaccines.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Lol, did the third not have an essential classification or did they just deem you not worthy? 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

My boss called at 5:30, interrupting my dinner making, so I rushed like crazy. IF ONLY I KNEW I HAD TIME!!

But, boss called to tell me he's giving me a raise so I can't get too mad about his timing.

don't have that square. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Guys, I got my vaccine booked for next week!

Woot!!  Got mine yesterday.  I was thinking we should have a "vaccinated" square. 

Can it be general, like "someone in the game thread got vaccinated"? 'Cause I'm still not up for driving an hour to find an appt yet.

Congrats to you guys though!!

I thought you had yours already.  Do you live outside an urban center?

LOL, I'm in Orange County, the middle of the urban sprawl that stretches from LA in the north to San Diego in the south. I only officially became eligible last week. Checked the appt sites that day, nothing avail. I need to write a script to open all the appt sites and click through the options automatically so I can quickly check every morning.

I'm rocking the safer-at-home so I'm not, yet, compelled to set an alarm for 4am when the appts open or drive out to the desert just to get an appt. But with it potentially opening up to teens soon, I might get really stuck.

Vaccination site I went to was close by so from time I left and got back home was about 1 hour.  That included a 15 minute wait time after the shot. 

Yep, I'm holding out for one of the local locations. There's a pharmacy literally across the street from me. I'd prefer a vaccination center so I'm not stuck in a store for 15+ minutes though. 

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

habs bingo does.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Woot!!  Got mine yesterday.  I was thinking we should have a "vaccinated" square. 

Can it be general, like "someone in the game thread got vaccinated"? 'Cause I'm still not up for driving an hour to find an appt yet.

Congrats to you guys though!!

I thought you had yours already.  Do you live outside an urban center?

LOL, I'm in Orange County, the middle of the urban sprawl that stretches from LA in the north to San Diego in the south. I only officially became eligible last week. Checked the appt sites that day, nothing avail. I need to write a script to open all the appt sites and click through the options automatically so I can quickly check every morning.

I'm rocking the safer-at-home so I'm not, yet, compelled to set an alarm for 4am when the appts open or drive out to the desert just to get an appt. But with it potentially opening up to teens soon, I might get really stuck.

Vaccination site I went to was close by so from time I left and got back home was about 1 hour.  That included a 15 minute wait time after the shot. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Calgary Flames
@NHLFlames
· 39m
Due to #NHL COVID-19 protocols, the National Hockey League has advised visiting teams to remain in their locker room until the conclusion of milestone ceremonies.

This applies to the Ottawa Senators for the Milan Lucic 1,000th game ceremony tonight.

WTF kind of stupid rule is that?

Optics and perception. Gotta keep them safe!

Granted, to intelligent people named C/Kathy our perception is, "You really didn't think that through, did ya?"

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

«First  <  17 8 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.