Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 46 - Sens @ Flames - Mon Apr 19, 2100h

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 46 - Sens @ Flames - Mon Apr 19, 2100h

that goal on murray was another glove hand muff. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

sigh.... so currently I have sound but no picture on my broadcast. This is.... weird

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Empty arena pre-game ceremony.  I don't have a square for that. 

Plus this is cutting into my bed time. 

My boss called at 5:30, interrupting my dinner making, so I rushed like crazy. IF ONLY I KNEW I HAD TIME!!

But, boss called to tell me he's giving me a raise so I can't get too mad about his timing.

Congrats!  That's always a nice call to get.

Thank you! 

Yes. Congrats!

1743727_807129329316580_2018260656_n.jpg

Cats with thumbs!!

dab 

Jedi Master
Date:

sigh.... so currently I have sound but no picture on my broadcast. This is.... weird

Alumni
Date:

Markstrom's head is barely an inch high on my screen, but I'm pretty sure I saw his eyes bug out on that bobble.

Alumni
Date:

I’m live beside a hotspot and work in the middle of a cluster of them (small hotspots that become a big one all together). We’ll see.

Alumni
Date:

LOL, I have outshot in 1st, outshoot any period, and outshot in 3rd in a row...I'll be watching the shot clock like a hawk.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

My boss called at 5:30, interrupting my dinner making, so I rushed like crazy. IF ONLY I KNEW I HAD TIME!!

But, boss called to tell me he's giving me a raise so I can't get too mad about his timing.

Thank you! 

Yes. Congrats!

Cats with thumbs!!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Milestone dab?

LOL, I wouldn't complain, since the Lucic milestone game was 6 days ago.

It's actually a bigger surprise than your typical raise. We have a weird pay structure, almost everyone gets the same "salary" and the difference between that and our total comp is paid in the form of quarterly bonuses. Payday is tomorrow so I checked my pay stub for the Q1 bonus and there *wasn't* an increase from last quarter so I was a little bummed since I took on a HUGE project in January and have already recovered some previous-missing revenue. 

Boss called, told me, and I thought, "Hmm, now I feel a little guilty for slacking off this morning." 

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, that was also a Sens score 1st.

But now the Flames tied it up

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Brady!

Chuckie did something.

also chuck worthy for the mystery square. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Brady!

Chuckie did something.

brown didn't get an assist but he sure earned one. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I’m on three separate wait lists, two of which have me classified as an essential worker, so here is hoping something comes of it soon. I’ll drive anywhere in the city and beyond if needed, and at short notice....even over the objections of the shop slave driver I work for on my days off.

I've gone through and checked every pharmacy in the city that is doing vaccines here.  Waitlisted on the short notice list for a bunch of places just in case I can get in sooner.  

I'm not surprised this is happening - I think our age group have been the ones most anxious to get the vaccines.

I became eligible for being in a hotspot postal code and on the edge of another hotspot postal code.  Found out last Tuesday, registered online and had a spot for Sunday.  Surprised it was that quick. Older co-workers and family members registered weeks ago and only have theirs scheduled in the coming week or two. 

Oddly enough when I registered last week I was eligible for the vaccination site Moderna/Pfizer, but not eligible the the pharmacie AZ vaccine.   

Ha.... it's weird the way it's all working out right now.  

I've never been this excited at the prospect of getting a needle in my life.

You are probably to young for the AZ vaccine.

Jedi Master
Date:

Brady!

Chuckie did something.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I’m on three separate wait lists, two of which have me classified as an essential worker, so here is hoping something comes of it soon. I’ll drive anywhere in the city and beyond if needed, and at short notice....even over the objections of the shop slave driver I work for on my days off.

I've gone through and checked every pharmacy in the city that is doing vaccines here.  Waitlisted on the short notice list for a bunch of places just in case I can get in sooner.  

I'm not surprised this is happening - I think our age group have been the ones most anxious to get the vaccines.

I became eligible for being in a hotspot postal code and on the edge of another hotspot postal code.  Found out last Tuesday, registered online and had a spot for Sunday.  Surprised it was that quick. Older co-workers and family members registered weeks ago and only have theirs scheduled in the coming week or two. 

Oddly enough when I registered last week I was eligible for the vaccination site Moderna/Pfizer, but not eligible the the pharmacie AZ vaccine.   

Ha.... it's weird the way it's all working out right now.  

I've never been this excited at the prospect of getting a needle in my life.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Thank you! 

Yes. Congrats!

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Milestone dab?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Thank you! 

Yes. Congrats!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Thank you! 

«First  <  16 7 8 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.