Members Login
 

Topic: Game 45 - Sens @ Habs - Sat Apr 17, 4:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 13608
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Habs - Sat Apr 17, 4:00pm
Permalink  
 

SensKat wrote:

So Dzingel takes a Closing the Hand on the Puck penalty. Dumb penalty? Or Brain Fart?


 could be both, I guess. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So Dzingel takes a Closing the Hand on the Puck penalty. Dumb penalty? Or Brain Fart?


 Por que no los dos?


 Hell, in this game.... I'll buy it



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

I got my covid shot yesterday! 24 hrs after getting the AZ vaccine, the only side effect I seem to have is a slightly sore shoulder, just like the flu shot.

 

I'm still scheduled for tomorrow. Thursday I started a sore throat so got tested yesterday. Thankfully I got the results earlier today and came up negative. Took the precaution to get tested as you shouldn't get the vaccine if you're currently infected. 

So the last couple days have been a crappy worrisome time. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

So Dzingel takes a Closing the Hand on the Puck penalty. Dumb penalty? Or Brain Fart?


 Por que no los dos?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
So Dzingel takes a Closing the Hand on the Puck penalty. Dumb penalty? Or Brain Fart?

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Missed the 1st.  Nephew lives with me and he had a severe abdominal pain after taking a blood thinner. He's been on it for about 6 weeks, but apparently 2nd time that happened this week.  I didn't know about the 1st time. 

Called an ambulance and they game him something for the pain and took him to the hospital. No visitors, so I have wait until he or someone calls to give me an update. 

Back in a bit gonna make myself something to eat. 


Yikes! Hope everything works out okay. (Then you can smack him upside the head for not telling you about the first time.)


yeah, he keeps to himself in the basement and up opposite hours than me so earlier this week was in the middle of the night. 

He didn't want me to call 911 at 1st. Looked up the the medication for side effect and abdominal pain. 

Side effect - Bowel and/or bladder disfunction, which our family has a history of for both

For abdominal pain, could be internal bleeding, which you don't want to mess around with. 

Don't know if I should let others know now or wait until I have more info.  We can't do anything other than worry. 

 


 Tough situation.  Hopefully they'll check him out and figure out what's going on pretty quickly.  Blood thinners can be risky, so you definitely did the right thing.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Maybe not


Well, he could have completely lost the puck. He did a little something by saving it.

Glass-half-full is not my default setting, this feels weird.


 lol.  I was only half paying attention, then I watched the replay



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Missed the 1st.  Nephew lives with me and he had a severe abdominal pain after taking a blood thinner. He's been on it for about 6 weeks, but apparently 2nd time that happened this week.  I didn't know about the 1st time. 

Called an ambulance and they game him something for the pain and took him to the hospital. No visitors, so I have wait until he or someone calls to give me an update. 

Back in a bit gonna make myself something to eat. 


Yikes! Hope everything works out okay. (Then you can smack him upside the head for not telling you about the first time.)


yeah, he keeps to himself in the basement and up opposite hours than me so earlier this week was in the middle of the night. 

He didn't want me to call 911 at 1st. Looked up the the medication for side effect and abdominal pain. 

Side effect - Bowel and/or bladder disfunction, which our family has a history of for both

For abdominal pain, could be internal bleeding, which you don't want to mess around with. 

Don't know if I should let others know now or wait until I have more info.  We can't do anything other than worry. 

 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Maybe not


Well, he could have completely lost the puck. He did a little something by saving it.

Glass-half-full is not my default setting, this feels weird.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Maybe not

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Chuckie does something

Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 6899
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Should we add a "literally nothing happens for half the game" square? sheesh


 200_s.gif



Attachments
Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Eric Staal looks like a hobo in his picture this year

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Should we add a "literally nothing happens for half the game" square? sheesh


 I was up until 3am (I'm stupid, don't ask), woke up at ~9:30, am ready for a nap. This game is NOT helping.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 6899
Date:
Permalink  
 

Hope it's nothing serious.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Should we add a "literally nothing happens for half the game" square? sheesh

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Missed the 1st.  Nephew lives with me and he had a severe abdominal pain after taking a blood thinner. He's been on it for about 6 weeks, but apparently 2nd time that happened this week.  I didn't know about the 1st time. 

Called an ambulance and they game him something for the pain and took him to the hospital. No visitors, so I have wait until he or someone calls to give me an update. 

Back in a bit gonna make myself something to eat. 


Yikes! Hope everything works out okay. (Then you can smack him upside the head for not telling you about the first time.)



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
oh geez Homer. Hope everything is ok.

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 

Missed the 1st.  Nephew lives with me and he had a severe abdominal pain after taking a blood thinner. He's been on it for about 6 weeks, but apparently 2nd time that happened this week.  I didn't know about the 1st time. 

Called an ambulance and they game him something for the pain and took him to the hospital. No visitors, so I have wait until he or someone calls to give me an update. 

Back in a bit gonna make myself something to eat. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
whew.... slightly under-ripe mango is SOUR

 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.