Topic: Game 43 - Jets @ Sens - Mon Apr 12, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 43 - Jets @ Sens - Mon Apr 12, 7:00pm

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bruce just spoke that Matt Murray is the key to next season, any of you have confidence Murray can get back to 16-17-19 form? This year and last year have been his worst 2 seasons in NHL

Bruce is an idiot.

dab

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Connor Who?

Eyz-7lyWgAIy5zD?format=jpg&name=medium

More importantly.... who the heck is that in the picture with him?

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

My father passed away last night -_- I won't be active tonight but I'll be watching.

very sorry to hear, SD. That's a tough one. Best wishes to you and your family. 

Alumni
Date:

Connor Who?

Eyz-7lyWgAIy5zD?format=jpg&name=medium

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Oh wow. That's serious stuff. I could not survive another school shut down I hope that doesn't happen here.

Yeah, a lot of unhappy parents right now.  Especially the ones that can't work from home.

I saw a statistic that 21% of US residents have had full vaccination and 2% Canadians 

That's probably accurate.  They are trying to give as many people as possible one dose first, and pushing 2nd doses out 4 months.  We'll see if that gamble pays off.

Actually, nearly 20 per cent of Canadians have had at least one shot.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker-how-many-people-in-canada-have-received-shots-1.5247509

yeah, but the stat was fully vaccinated.

Also makes a difference that we haven't started using the J&J vaccine yet

About 3 weeks ago they were predicting that it would be June before my age group would start receiving the vaccine. I now have an appointment for April 24.  Other people my age who bothered to get out of bed for the 8:00 start of registration, have already received their shots. And if your willing to get the AstraZeneca vaccine, it's even quicker.

Right.  Because they decided to not fully vaccinate anyone.  If they were still doing both doses for everyone, you would still not qualify.

Some protection is better than none, but we won't have a fully vaccinated population until the fall.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Oh wow. That's serious stuff. I could not survive another school shut down I hope that doesn't happen here.

Yeah, a lot of unhappy parents right now.  Especially the ones that can't work from home.

I saw a statistic that 21% of US residents have had full vaccination and 2% Canadians 

That's probably accurate.  They are trying to give as many people as possible one dose first, and pushing 2nd doses out 4 months.  We'll see if that gamble pays off.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker-how-many-people-in-canada-have-received-shots-1.5247509

About 3 weeks ago they were predicting that it would be June before my age group would start receiving the vaccine. I now have an appointment for April 24.  Other people my age who bothered to get out of bed for the 8:00 start of registration, have already received their shots. And if your willing to get the AstraZeneca vaccine, it's even quicker.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bruce just spoke that Matt Murray is the key to next season, any of you have confidence Murray can get back to 16-17-19 form? This year and last year have been his worst 2 seasons in NHL

Bruce is an idiot.

dab

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bruce is an idiot.

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

8 goals in 8 games for Connor Brown, extending the team record milestone.

I guess he's not interested in attaining the 100 assist milestone, so lets dab away on goal streak extension.  

That milestone has been on the stat sheet for a loooooooong time.

Alumni
Date:

So, Hands of Condra...is this limited to scoring opportunities only or does any big flub with the puck count?

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I guess he's not interested in attaining the 100 assist milestone, so lets dab away on goal streak extension. 

MILESTONES WITHIN REACH:

Anisimov – Five assists from 200

C. Brown – Seven assists from 100

Dzingel – Three assists from 100

Upcoming Milestones

Kyle Connor

Needs two power play goals to pass Andrew Ladd (36) for ninth in franchise history

Andrew Copp Needs three games to reach 400 for his NHL career

Nikolaj Ehlers Needs two points to reach 300 for his NHL career

Needs one assist to pass Andrew Ladd (166) for eighth all-time in franchise assists

Trevor Lewis Needs three assists to reach 100 for his NHL career

Paul Maurice Needs three wins to reach 300 as the head coach of the Winnipeg Jets

Mathieu Perreault Needs one assist to pass Marian Hossa (140) for 10th in franchise history

Neal Pionk Needs four assists to reach 100 for his NHL career

Needs five penalty minutes to reach 100 for his NHL career

Mark Scheifele Needs five goals to reach 200 for his NHL career

Needs four assists to reach 300 for his NHL career

Needs one power play goal to pass Patrik Laine (52) for third in franchise history in power play goals

Nate Thompson Needs four assists to reach 100 for his NHL career

Needs eight games to reach 800 for his NHL career

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG tied at 7 in the 1st

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 9:51 TOI

Alumni
Date:

I think so — it is a new milestone each time.

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I was just going to mention that.... do we just keep dabbing the milestone square as long as he keeps setting a new record?

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Do we get to dab each time?

Alumni
Date:

Dear hockey gods, please deliver me Hands of Condra!

Also, that was an awesome goal.

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.