Topic: Game38- Sens @ Habs - Sat Apr 3, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game38- Sens @ Habs - Sat Apr 3, 7:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The Canucks screwed up big time, Adam Gaudette and his wife tested positive on Monday or Tuesday and the Canucks instead of shutting everything down till they knew what was going on went ahead and practiced the next day. Then all heck broke loose. Of course it coulda already been running thru the club but they shouldn’t of been practicing after a positive test

Not disagreeing with you but that's kinda been the MO for all pro sports since last year, quarantine positives only.

That’s true they have and I guess I’m Monday morning quarterbacking. 

A lot of complacency because it *hasn't* bitten anyone is the ass this bad until now. When all major sports leagues came out last year and indirectly said, "Yeah, we're not going to follow CDC guidelines for quarantine" I predicted a much worse 2020 sports season. 

Alumni
Date:

I guess our Russians just needed to play together. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The Canucks screwed up big time, Adam Gaudette and his wife tested positive on Monday or Tuesday and the Canucks instead of shutting everything down till they knew what was going on went ahead and practiced the next day. Then all heck broke loose. Of course it coulda already been running thru the club but they shouldn’t of been practicing after a positive test

Not disagreeing with you but that's kinda been the MO for all pro sports since last year, quarantine positives only.

That’s true they have and I guess I’m Monday morning quarterbacking. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So.... memo from the league reminding coaches to leave their masks on. Great. When are they going to actually enforce that?

They fined NFL head coaches 

I don't follow the ball of foot, but weren't those fines like you or me getting fined 25 bucks? 

That’s true but it did stop them from being so flippant about the rules 

It was a bit more than $25 bucks.: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/us/nfl-coaches-face-covering-fines-spt-trnd/index.html

A $100,000 fine on a $10,000,000 salary *is* a little more than $25 against my salary...but not enough to make it anything more than an annoying rounding error.

Alumni
Date:

Et le buuuuuuuuuuuttttttt!

Formeton made that happen. 

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 3rd of April 2021 09:23:43 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

Anisinov gets the 2 goal lead back

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Well, that was an unexpected nap. I’m back. I’ve some dabs to catch up on, it seems.

Shop foreman working you hard?

Alumni
Date:

Well, that was an unexpected nap. I’m back. I’ve some dabs to catch up on, it seems.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

LOL, give us an easy target and we pounce, en masse!

TW the cougars S.

lmao

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

TW the cougars S.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So.... memo from the league reminding coaches to leave their masks on. Great. When are they going to actually enforce that?

I don't follow the ball of foot, but weren't those fines like you or me getting fined 25 bucks? 

Well that's something. Thanks for the info, when you get your football news via only those headlines that make the national news that kind of follow up doesn't make the list.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It was a bit more than $25 bucks.: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/us/nfl-coaches-face-covering-fines-spt-trnd/index.html

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So if they start giving out bench penalties to the coaches, it would be considered dumb right?

👍

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So if they start giving out bench penalties to the coaches, it would be considered dumb right?

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

So clearly that memo went out AFTER puck drop tonight, yeah?

lol

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.