Alumni
Date:
RE: Game32- Canucks @ Sens - Mon Mar 15, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ok, I don't know about the rest of you, but I HATE spring forward.... I'm pretty beat, so we need this game to end in regulation

Standard Time. All the time. People who think they want pitch blackness at 8am in December are insane.

DST for me.  don't need sunrise at 4:30am and rather have daylight in the evening. 

Yes!  I would prefer the option to be able to go outside after work and still be able to see something.

Y'all are crazy. It'd be dark at 8am at *my* latitude. 

One of the Ontario member sof provincial parliament is proposing Ontario be on permanently DST, but only if NY State and Quebec also do it. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ok, I don't know about the rest of you, but I HATE spring forward.... I'm pretty beat, so we need this game to end in regulation

Standard Time. All the time. People who think they want pitch blackness at 8am in December are insane.

DST for me.  don't need sunrise at 4:30am and rather have daylight in the evening. 

Yes!  I would prefer the option to be able to go outside after work and still be able to see something.

It's already dark at 8am here in the winter though.... most people are already at work by the time the sun comes up, and still at work when it sets

Alumni
Date:

Lol at the powerful instinct to kick when you KNOW that won't count as a goal.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

We've had a Dzing-go, a Dzing-ow, and we just need a Dzing-GOAL for the trifecta.

would that count as a hat trick. 

Only if it doesn't give you bingo. 

Alumni
Date:

I just used work exhaustion to get to sleep and stay asleep with the time change. Scotch works too.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

When alarm went off this morning, my body thought I needed at least another hour of sleep. 

I ended up taking a power nap over lunch time. One of the benefits of working from home.

yeah, I've done that on days that I'm just too tired to think.  Today I wanted to push it so I'll be tired enough to sleep early tonight.

I've given up trying to do it naturally. Benadryl FTW! 

CBD oil and THC work too 

my brother swears by "dope butter". has toast with it before bed and says he's never slept better. 

I never needed it at all till this damned pandemic 

Alumni
Date:

lol, does that count a Chuckie does something or is that not pesky enough?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

I think that Daccord save was an AYKM as Dean had an “oh my heavens, he just robbed (VAN player)!!”

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

We've had a Dzing-go, a Dzing-ow, and we just need a Dzing-GOAL for the trifecta.

would that count as a hat trick. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

When alarm went off this morning, my body thought I needed at least another hour of sleep. 

I ended up taking a power nap over lunch time. One of the benefits of working from home.

yeah, I've done that on days that I'm just too tired to think.  Today I wanted to push it so I'll be tired enough to sleep early tonight.

CBD oil and THC work too 

my brother swears by "dope butter". has toast with it before bed and says he's never slept better. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

DZING-OW.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

AYKM!!!!!

3rd one this game?  checked three times and I still don't have it.

Both Sens and I can use a bit of lube. just sayin... 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

CBD oil and THC work too 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

AYKM!!!!!

Daccord has a certain panache to his game 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

AYKM!!!!!

Would have been an AYFKM if the puck had been on the outside of that bearhug. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 612  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.